- Also check our best rated Xbox One Game reviews
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
Sniper Elite 3 (Xbox One)
|Price:||£29.00 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Delivery Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Stalk expansive multi-route environments up to 3 times larger than levels in Sniper Elite V2
- Use stealth, distraction, sound masking, and traps in your own way to adapt to any situation
- Multi-stage destruction allows you to take out armoured cars, trucks, and tanks piece by piece
- Revamped human X-ray kill cam includes detailed muscle layer and full circulatory system
- 5 extreme modes of competitive multiplayer plus 2-player co-op campaign and extra modes
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Platform: Xbox One | Edition: Standard Edition
Featuring a greater focus on player agency/choice and expansive environments filled with opportunities for distinct play styles, and set in the exotic yet deadly terrain of North Africa during World War II, Sniper Elite 3 sees American OSS agent Karl Fairburne deep behind Nazi lines, providing crucial sharpshooter skills as the Allies battle Germany's fearsome Tiger tanks across the Western Desert.
But it's not just the famed Afrika Korps that Karl has to worry about; he soon uncovers German plans to build a 'wunderwaffe' – a 'wonder weapon' – with the power to crush any Allied forces in its path, and turn the tide of the whole war.
- Observe, plan, execute, adapt: Expansive environments allow the player to choose how they complete the mission, offering non-linear multi-routes and more verticality than ever before, offering the freedom to take out the enemy by your own design.
- Relocation: A sniper always needs an exit strategy. Search the varied environments to create and discover opportunities that suit your play style: sniper nests, ambush locations, alternative approaches, sound masking, and trap setup. Prioritise your targets to maximise your advantage and use shadows and darkness to remain unseen by the Afrika Korps, or relocate to keep your prey guessing.
- Environment: The North African battlefields of WWII provide great visual variation, significantly different from any other sniping title before it, allowing for much longer ranged shots. Play amongst mountain ranges and huge flat plains; bustling townships and cities; and remote village settlements.
- Improved Afrika Korps AI: Clear cues for engagement and detection and a rebuilt AI system emphasising squad roles and tactics make the Afrika Korps smarter and more challenging, while allowing the player more meaningful choices. Backed by a variety of vehicles from Jeeps to Panzer tanks, the Afrika Korps are a force to be reckoned with.
- Weapon and character customisation: Gain XP and sniper ranks from both single-player and multiplayer progression to unlock over 40 new and unique customisation parts and build the ultimate rifle that best suits your mission and play style. Customise individual load-outs and store them for both multiplayer and single-player engagements.
- Improved human killcam: The human killcam now shows even greater detail, including the human circulatory system and complete muscle layer.
- New vehicle killcam: Extended to mechanical equipment such as armoured cars and tanks, multi-stage destruction allows you to create your own opportunity on a vehicle before delivering the killing shot; shoot into tanks via the driver view-port; see the crew taken out inside.
- Multiplayer: Building on the multiplayer pedigree of previous titles, Sniper Elite 3 is packed with content for both co-operative and competitive players. Five modes of competitive action with support for team or lone wolf play including Distance King and No Cross, with a selection of maps available at launch. Larger and more open environments allow for greater freedom of movement and longer distances for the more skilled Sniper. Earn your medals and ribbons to become the ultimate sniper!
- Co-op: The return of your favourite modes sees co-operative players able to choose from Overwatch missions and the new Survival Missions. In Overwatch, players take the distinct roles of the sniper and the operative, and must choose their play style working closely as a team to accomplish their mission. For Survival gameplay, you take on the endurance challenge against everything the German Afrika Korps can throw against you!
- Cover: A greater range of movement and agility means snipers can quickly navigate the environment and keep one step ahead of their prey.
- Improved combat: Better feedback is given to the player so they can decide how best to deal with both long-range and short-range combat. Improved stealth melee combat gives additional ways to take out your enemy without being seen.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
Sniper Elite 3 is very much the same as V2 in that regard with the whole x-ray kills being retained and integrated further into the game and trust me when I say you'll never get bored of watching it. Now to tell you what Sniper Elite 3 is and what it's about. This is a third-person based (so you view the character from an over the shoulder perspective) and is a tactically based shooter, stealth is absolutely key in this game so I wouldn't advise you run around guns blazing as you won't last very long, besides the close quarters mechanic just like the last game has been specifically designed to be a bit inaccurate so you only use it as a last resort. The game is based in North Africa during the 2nd world war and you play the part of Karl Fairburne (again) who is a German/American special Sniper. The aim is to take on the Germans yet again and bring as much destruction as possible.
There are three modes, you get the single player campaign, Full Co-Op mode and the online multiplayer. The campaign is a total blast, it's fun and more enjoyable than I was expecting and the maps are certainly more open compared to what they were in V2, Length wise I'm over 5 hours in and it still feels like there's a long way to go, there are 4 difficulty settings and the difference between the easiest and the hardest are like the difference between chalk and cheese. On easy everything feels very arcade like with very little brain power required to progress, on the hardest difficulty (Realistic) you have to factor in wind, bullet drop and you lose the ability to mark enemy positions and indeed your own position on the map. Many of the weapons remain the same as the last game although there are a few new additions to give you a few more options of how to take enemies out. The famous "Welrod" pistol is fantastic for extremely short range but inaccurate as hell if you're more than 10ft away, so it's best to sneak up to an enemy and pop them off from behind or perform an silent execution. You can pick bodies up and move them into darkened rooms or just out of sight to help keep you hidden especially if there is a passing patrol.
Now the AI have the same intelligence as V2, there is a period where they may spot something but are not alerted to your presence and other occasions where I have been spotted while hidden behind a wall. This is an area that needs addressing as on a few occasions it has spoilt gameplay and forced me into restarting the mission. Of course if they detect movement and start to move in your direction you can throw a rock to distract them and hopefully send them a different way. As I said earlier, you can play this game in full co-op mode with a friend and I must say it totally transforms the game into an even more enjoyable shooter. You can position yourselves in different locations and use this as an advantage to pick off enemies at the same time, while maintaining field of vision of each other so you can help protect them if they get spotted. There are also Overwatch and survival modes which can be played with a friend, very much like V2. Multiplayer simply consists of massive maps taken from the campaign and slightly modified. It's tense and edge of the seat stuff!
Pros: This takes all the good things from Sniper Elite V2 and builds upon them * X-Ray kill cam is back * Stealthy from start to finish * You require tactical thought * Full Campaign Co-op * lots of different objectives during each mission and the maps are huge * Lots of things to collect * you pick up a lot of stuff including ammo off enemies * Graphics are pretty good impressive on the Xbox One version and the audio sounds great * Lots of replayability as you can play on your own or with a friend and indeed go about each objective differently * You get to kill Nazis * "No Cross" mode (team deathmatch but the map is split into two with each time on a different side, close quarters combat is therefore stopped and leaves sniping as the only option)
Cons: Aside from a few new things it's largely the same as Sniper Elite V2 but based in Africa * The AI do lack intelligence at certain moments * The story isn't as enjoyable as V2 (personal opinion) * Can be a bit buggy as I have been spotted and shot through a solid wall but I'm sure that will get patched * Multiplayer feels like a bare bone experience and I hope more people play it compared to Sniper Elite V2
VERDICT: If you liked Sniper Elite V2 then you will love this game, it builds on all the good things but brings a few new things in to keep it interesting, the bonus being that they haven't mucked with things too much (if it isn't broke then don't fix it). If you like Stealthy gameplay, sniping from start to finish and enjoy the thrill of the hunt then this is a game to get. Playing it in co-op with a friend simply takes the experience to the next level.
A worthy successor to Sniper Elite V2 and old school fans will love it from start to finish. Ignore people that say it looks poor in the graphics department as they're trying to stir up hate, trust me when i say it's very impressive and is an improvement over the xbox 360 version. Sure there are a few problems like the ones I list above but when you factor in the price I doubt anyone can, nor will complain. I Hope you enjoy it as much as I am!
Of course it's not perfect. The enemies are pretty much all the same, and they're not exactly mensa candidates.
I can't claim to have been a fan of it's previous game though, v2. It was ok, nothing special, but this made up for it though. Recommended.
Most recent customer reviews