Other Sellers on Amazon
Sniper Elite 3 (Xbox 360)
|Price:||£19.50 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Stalk expansive multi-route environments up to 3 times larger than levels in Sniper Elite V2
- Use stealth, distraction, sound masking, and traps in your own way to adapt to any situation
- Multi-stage destruction allows you to take out armoured cars, trucks, and tanks piece by piece
- Revamped human X-ray kill cam includes detailed muscle layer and full circulatory system
- 5 extreme modes of competitive multiplayer plus 2-player co-op campaign and extra modes
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Platform: Xbox 360 | Edition: Standard Edition
Featuring a greater focus on player agency/choice and expansive environments filled with opportunities for distinct play styles, and set in the exotic yet deadly terrain of North Africa during World War II, Sniper Elite 3 sees American OSS agent Karl Fairburne deep behind Nazi lines, providing crucial sharpshooter skills as the Allies battle Germany's fearsome Tiger tanks across the Western Desert.
But it's not just the famed Afrika Korps that Karl has to worry about; he soon uncovers German plans to build a 'wunderwaffe' – a 'wonder weapon' – with the power to crush any Allied forces in its path, and turn the tide of the whole war.
- Observe, plan, execute, adapt: Expansive environments allow the player to choose how they complete the mission, offering non-linear multi-routes and more verticality than ever before, offering the freedom to take out the enemy by your own design.
- Relocation: A sniper always needs an exit strategy. Search the varied environments to create and discover opportunities that suit your play style: sniper nests, ambush locations, alternative approaches, sound masking, and trap setup. Prioritise your targets to maximise your advantage and use shadows and darkness to remain unseen by the Afrika Korps, or relocate to keep your prey guessing.
- Environment: The North African battlefields of WWII provide great visual variation, significantly different from any other sniping title before it, allowing for much longer ranged shots. Play amongst mountain ranges and huge flat plains; bustling townships and cities; and remote village settlements.
- Improved Afrika Korps AI: Clear cues for engagement and detection and a rebuilt AI system emphasising squad roles and tactics make the Afrika Korps smarter and more challenging, while allowing the player more meaningful choices. Backed by a variety of vehicles from Jeeps to Panzer tanks, the Afrika Korps are a force to be reckoned with.
- Weapon and character customisation: Gain XP and sniper ranks from both single-player and multiplayer progression to unlock over 40 new and unique customisation parts and build the ultimate rifle that best suits your mission and play style. Customise individual load-outs and store them for both multiplayer and single-player engagements.
- Improved human killcam: The human killcam now shows even greater detail, including the human circulatory system and complete muscle layer.
- New vehicle killcam: Extended to mechanical equipment such as armoured cars and tanks, multi-stage destruction allows you to create your own opportunity on a vehicle before delivering the killing shot; shoot into tanks via the driver view-port; see the crew taken out inside.
- Multiplayer: Building on the multiplayer pedigree of previous titles, Sniper Elite 3 is packed with content for both co-operative and competitive players. Five modes of competitive action with support for team or lone wolf play including Distance King and No Cross, with a selection of maps available at launch. Larger and more open environments allow for greater freedom of movement and longer distances for the more skilled Sniper. Earn your medals and ribbons to become the ultimate sniper!
- Co-op: The return of your favourite modes sees co-operative players able to choose from Overwatch missions and the new Survival Missions. In Overwatch, players take the distinct roles of the sniper and the operative, and must choose their play style working closely as a team to accomplish their mission. For Survival gameplay, you take on the endurance challenge against everything the German Afrika Korps can throw against you!
- Cover: A greater range of movement and agility means snipers can quickly navigate the environment and keep one step ahead of their prey.
- Improved combat: Better feedback is given to the player so they can decide how best to deal with both long-range and short-range combat. Improved stealth melee combat gives additional ways to take out your enemy without being seen.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Sniper Elite 3 is very much the same as V2 in that regard with the whole x-ray kills being retained and integrated further into the game and trust me when I say you'll never get bored of watching it. Now to tell you what Sniper Elite 3 is and what it's about. This is a third-person based (so you view the character from an over the shoulder perspective) and is a tactically based shooter, stealth is absolutely key in this game so I wouldn't advise you run around guns blazing as you won't last very long, besides the close quarters mechanic just like the last game has been specifically designed to be a bit inaccurate so you only use it as a last resort. The game is based in North Africa during the 2nd world war and you play the part of Karl Fairburne (again) who is a German/American special Sniper. The aim is to take on the Germans yet again and bring as much destruction as possible.
There are three modes, you get the single player campaign, Full Co-Op mode and the online multiplayer.Read more ›
The story is far more enjoyable and interesting which also includes other various challenges apart from your own main objective. Each missions will have a challenge or secondary objective which will help you raise your XP so you progress to another level. These are also fun while you are trying to complete the main objective. Also mentioning XP, you can gain experience and actually level up your ranking in Single Player this time, which also adds to unlocking various items or equipment as mentioned later in this review. Objects in the environment can be interacted with, but not so much.
When it comes to movement, it feels less robotic and dodgy than before with smoother turns and a refined camera movement system.
Weapons and Gadgets are now fully customizable, giving you access to each of your rifle's components allowing you to add your own scopes, stocks, triggers and even recticle sights. There are plenty of equipment available to unlock throughout the story too allowing you to edit each loadout rather than choosing basic equipment like before. Considering how much equipment you'll be carrying, 505 Games have used their brains perfectly in adding a Weapon Wheel which I love but unfortunately it's very clunky and frustrating for me, but it seems to be smooth for some other people so it could just be me. Guns have different stats, meaning not all the rifles work the same way.Read more ›
first impressions were dissapointing as i was used to the fast paced gameplay of borderlands 2, however once i got to settle down with the control system and what the game was all about again i really started to enjoy it!
the game tries its best to really immerse you in the role as a sniper, once immersed you begin to "get it" and start to get very cunning with your strategy, the kill shots are amazing and are worth the extra effort to acheieve, i find myself trying to get a headshot or testicle shot just to watch the satisfaction of taking down an enemy that has been bugging you for a while.
you really can get some long shots in, its as if the game knows that you want to have a go at some impossible shots and gives you an opportunity to do so.
once you understant the games thinking you should have a go at multiplayer co op with a friend, the waves keep coming and it really is tense as you both try to survive working as a loose team, the enemy 99% of the time is very crafty and you have to try very hard to take em out.
the only dissapointing bit is the two player head to head deathmatch boring boring boring, omg you both just sit there waiting for the other one to show themselves to be shot which is dumb as why would someone do that?
bring on the next sniper elite i will def be making a purchase!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This has a ludicrous plot and a ludicrous villain, which would be fine if it wasn't so dull and lacking in atmosphere. The previous game in the series was far better. Read morePublished 6 months ago by cd4439