Style Name: Girls Fantasy|Change

on 15 May 2014
A nice set. The only minus for making the package pink and saying it is for girls. No need for this sexist marketing- it is for kids!
on 23 May 2015
Bought for my 8 year old niece to go with a Snazaroo kit I got her for her birthday. She absolutely loves it and has had a lot of fun painting the whole family. Great value for money and a good quality product.
on 21 August 2016
I purchased these stencils along with the snazaroo face paints for my daughters birthday party.

The stencils arrived promptly and well packaged. Each stencil is made from thin rubber and has a slight sticky backing to it so it will stay in place on the child's face.

Upon opening the packet I was quite surprised how big each stencil is considering they're for a child's face. My daughter who is 7 only just about managed to fit the fairy stencil onto her face. It was too big for my 3 yr old.

I found the stencils easy to use, but unsure how many uses I will get out of them. One of the stencils is already ripped from peeling it off the face.

Overall for the price, I think it's a good product. The kids enjoyed having them on, they only take a few seconds to apply and have a variety of designs.
on 9 July 2014
As face-painting novices we used these stencils at our village gala and the children loved them. The skull and crossbones was by far the biggest hit. The stencils make a great template for the basic design and you can then add to them by painting in any details.
on 20 July 2015
Easy to use - though on a small face you need to chose the smaller designs. For those that are unsure of 'face painting' this is a quick and easy. And for those parents that don't want 'tatoo's' to take off in time of School on Monday this again is an easier option.
on 5 May 2014
These are great if you want to face paint quickly. We used the stencils for idiot proof face painting and it worked great. Would highly recommend although don't press down as they are quite sticky. I'm not sure that they are overly reusable though...
on 26 April 2014
Brought these for a little ones party, the pictures are too close together to do different colours, when you cut them so the pictures are all separate to use on different children, them become to flimsy to apply flat.
on 14 June 2015
fantastic & really are reusable. don't loose their stick when washed.
on 18 August 2016
Very thin. I was really careful when removing the stencil from the backing and it still tore. I think you need very steady hands to use these stencils and I can't see them lasting more than one or two uses. We're really disappointed with this product.
on 28 June 2015
Not bad but smudged a bit. you need to finish them off with a brush once the stencil has been removed. not as easy as I thought they would be.