on 13 June 2016
Fantastic face paints for the price - confused as to why some reviews complain of the colour not showing up brightly, with 2 mins of practice I'd got the amount of water on the brush spot on and these paints were producing really bright, bold designs on my skin. Lovely shimmery finish too,
on 31 March 2017
Really good for the whole family, children loved it and we actually thought it was rather fab and was very much involved when this came out
on 28 August 2012
really good facepaints, slightly sparkly which went down well with 4 year old daughter. It would have been good if there had been a few more pictures to copy as I am a total facepainting beginner. Also, the pictures showed children with glitter which wasnt included in the package. Only one small brush included but normal soft paintbrushes seem to work just as well.
on 28 September 2016
I was looking for a non-toxic paint and this one doesn't contain parabens. Great colours, with a sparkle.
on 13 December 2016
It's a gift so not used as yet
on 19 July 2013
A bit disappointing, I was expecting more vibrant colours. OK if you are looking for a refill for an existing face painting kit, but not really all that exciting in itself.
on 5 April 2016
Great face paints - exactly as expected from the Snazaroo range
on 16 February 2015
This face paint was ok, but the pigment wasn't as strong as I hoped it would be. You really don't get much with it.
I think it would be much more worthwhile buying separate pots of paint as they will last so much longer and you can build it up on your skin
on 24 March 2013
Brought these for my 3yr old and made a snowy day fun, even thought I am not that artistic we still had hours of fun! my daughter even got to face paint me too!! comes off easily and quickly!
on 15 November 2015
Always been a big fan of snazaroo face paints...and these are great, although the colour isn't as strong even if you load your brush. I had to combine the normal matt colours with these shimmery ones to get a distinctive line. Nothing beats the best, and I will always recommend snazaroo!