- Also check our best rated Fancy Dress reviews
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE delivery
+ FREE delivery
+ FREE delivery
Snazaroo Face and Body Paint, 18 ml - White (Individual Colour)
|Price:||& FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
|You Save:||£1.92 (43%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Suitable for sensitive skin - Snazaroo face paints are formulated to be friendly to the delicate skin and are fragrance free
- Face paints have been reviewed by an independent professor of dermatology and professional toxicologists
- Washable - Snazaroo face paints are all water based, this makes them as easy to get off as they are to put on
- Simply remove with soap and warm water, there is no need for scrubbing or harsh removers
- All Snazaroo face paint is manufactured in the UK using only approved ingredients fully compliant with the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and toy and cosmetic regulations and are non-toxic
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
This product is subject to specific safety warnings
Snazaroo, your one stops face and body painting shop for all your special occasions. Whether it's a birthday party, a play date, Halloween or Christmas, no matter what the occasion Snazaroo will entertain you and your children. With Snazaroo you can find a complete step by step guide to face and body painting made from the high-quality ingredients, simply go onto the Snazaroo website.
Snazaroo face and body paints are fully compliant with the EU and FDA toy and cosmetics regulations and are formulated to be fragrance-free and friendly to the most delicate skin. They are all water-based, making them even easier and quicker to remove, simply wash off with warm soapy water or use gentle face wipes.
To use Snazaroo paint:
Step one: Wet your paint with water using your sponge or brush.
Step two: Apply paints onto skin and start building your desired design.
Step three: Done and have fun.
So whether it's the wicked witch of the west or wanting to conquer the ship with the pirate's adventures, letting your child's imagination run wild has never been more fun. This Snazaroo 18 ml white colour pot is part of the Snazaroo colours range and is also available in 30 ml and 75 ml.
CESee all Product description
From the manufacturer
Snazaroo Classic Colours
Let children be whatever they want to be! Snazaroo helps you turn everyday play into a magical world of imagination. It's no wonder Snazaroo is considered as one of the 'World's Favourite Face Paints' ! An 18 millilitre compact can cover 50 full faces.
Snazaroo face paints are specially formulated to be friendly to the most delicate skin and are fragrance free. All Snazaroo face paints have been reviewed by an independent professor of dermatology and professional toxicologists.
At Snazaroo we believe in making our products completely safe. Therefore, you can rest assured that all Snazaroo face paints are manufactured using only approved ingredients fully compliant with U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and toy and cosmetic regulations, and are non-toxic.
Snazaroo face paints are all water-based! This makes them as easy to get off as they are to put on. Simply remove with soap and warm water; there is no need for scrubbing or harsh removers.
Face painting is all about looking good and having fun. Our face paints offer a great variety of vibrant colours. They go on easily and dry quickly so you can easily complete a design in less than 5 minutes.
|Snazaroo Metallic Colours||Snazaroo Sparkle Colours||Snazaroo Ultimate Party Pack|
|Also available||7 slightly pearlescent colours available in 18 millilitre compacts.||12 colours with a shimmery finish available in 18 millilitre compacts.||Our ultimate kit for any occasion. It features 12 vibrant colours, 2 glitter gels, 2 brushes and 4 sponges.|
Customers also shopped for
1,473 customer reviews
Review this product
Showing 1-8 of 1,473 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The colour was really bold and vivid and applied really well. What I wasn't expecting was the fact that this took and hour and a half to take off after. I tried to take it off and was hit by the realisation that this would not move for love nor money. The thought of going to work looking like my Mum had sex with a Wasit was not a look I was going for.
Luckily with some superduper strong makeup remover this finally come off after an hour an a half of scrubbing.
For those that are wondering, I ended up going as a black and white pumpkin in the end as I couldn't bare to do this experience again whilst drunk.
- I looked like an olive
- Didn't irritate my skin
- Good coverage
- People didn't immediately recognise that I was an olive and thought it was racist
- People didn't want to come near me
- I haven't been invited to any parties since
- When I started to sweat, it got in my eyes
- Kept dropping drinks, not sure if that was related
- I left a trail of black handprints around the house
- My dog didn't recognise me
The paint washes off easily. It contains a yellow pigment with dissolves away very quickly, leaving a mid-blue that takes a bit more effort or soap. One result is that if you were to, for example, paint yourself green and jump in the sea in the middle of winter, you'd come out appropriately blue.