- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 1573 KB
- Print Length: 57 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: The Cookbook Publisher (26 July 2014)
- Sold by: Amazon Media EU S.à r.l.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00M6BXUZI
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #1,082,506 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Smoothie Recipes: Gain Energy, Lose Weight, Detox and Feel Stronger Kindle Edition
Kindle Daily Deals: Books from 99p
Sign-up to the Kindle Daily Deal email newsletter to discover daily deals from 99p.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
This Smoothie Recipe book is about weight lose. Something most of us struggle with at one time or another. I have tried other weight loss smoothie books and found them to be adequate but nothing special. I found this book to be more interesting and the recipes are delicious.
The Introduction does some level-setting so that you understand what smoothies and why they are a great alternative to other weight loss approaches. The book rightly explains that this is not a lose weight fast trick. If you follow the instructions and drink the smoothies as directed I am confident I will lose weight.
There are some great information about how smoothies help you lose weight and deal with the question of whether smoothies are the right thing for your weight loss plan. In most cases the answer is yes.
i have not had the book long enough to say I have lost all the weight I plan to use. As previously mentioned this is not a lose weight fast plan. I really enjoy the Passion Fruit and Mango Smoothie and the Zucchini Bread Smoothie. The Tips at the start of the book and the variety of smoothies in this book plus adding some of your own ideas gives a person interested in losing weight the ability to stick with this plan.
This book is well organized and well written. I would recommend this book to anyone interested in losing weight without getting tired of the same thing everyday.
Some of these recipes were great, like the banana pie and sweet potato smoothie. I would never have put sweet potato in a smoothie.
I also like the fact that the author gave tips to help make the smoothies and those names were just decadent, like the dreamy creamy green orange smoothie.
but I still try to stay healthy.
So I'm really glad I found
this book. "Lose Weight
With Rejuvenating Smoothies"
is loaded with quick,easy, delicious,
creative recipes, that you and
your whole family will love. I really
like Fruity Mango Blend - Thanks!
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Food & Drink > Diets & Healthy Eating > Low Fat
- Books > Food & Drink > Drinks & Beverages > Juices & Smoothies
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Complementary Medicine > Vitamins
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Food & Drink > Drinks & Beverages
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health & Fitness > Alternative Medicine
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health & Fitness > Diets & Weight Loss
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health & Fitness > Nutrition