- Paperback: 338 pages
- Publisher: Bookmagic LLC; 3rd edition (20 Mar. 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0982426704
- ISBN-13: 978-0982426708
- Product Dimensions: 15.2 x 2 x 22.9 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.4 out of 5 stars See all reviews (10 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 113,874 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Meat Smoking And Smokehouse Design Paperback – 20 Mar 2012
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Stanley Marianski is the author of eleven books which include topics on meat smoking, pickling and making alcoholic beverages. Stanley actively participates in many forums and conferences related to meat smoking; he is a regular participant of the Wedliny Domowe National Conference in Poland where purveyors of meat products get the opportunity to showcase their goods. His main objective in writing his books which always contain diagrams is to help the reader "understand the sausage making process" and then "create his own recipes." His passion for creating unique sausage blends have been handed down from generations and he looks forward to continue sharing this passion with sons who also co-authored most of his books.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
These authors are the best for smoking and curing. I also bought their Polish sausage book.Published 13 months ago by Peter Stephenson
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Food & Drink > Barbecues
- Books > Food & Drink > Meals & Menus > Meat, Poultry & Game
- Books > Food & Drink > Quick & Easy Meals
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Civil Engineering > Building Construction & Materials
- Books > Sports, Hobbies & Games > Fishing, Birdwatching & Other Outdoor Pursuits > Active Pursuits > Outdoor Cooking