on 18 November 2017
Awesome wine, I rarely drink unless on holiday but can't say no to this chocolate flavored, sweet red wine.
Nice and fast delivery as well, bottles secured.
on 14 January 2018
Great product finally found it for my friend so happy she loves it
on 20 March 2017
Absolutely delicious! I will definately be buying more😉
on 20 June 2017
Lush
on 16 January 2018
Fantastic price, alot cheaper than elsewhere
on 6 November 2015
I bought a bottle of this as a present for my mother who loves both wine and chocolate, but she really couldn't stand it. Nor did anyone in the house who has a taste for wine.

As for me, I really don't like wine at all, except for this! I absolutely adore it, it's the only wine I can drink happily and I always get a few bottles as a special treat at Christmas. The local shops stopped selling it last year and now that I've found it on Amazon this Christmas is going to be just perfect. If it wasn't so far out of my minimum wage price range I would drink this every week.

It really is very sweet and rich, the chocolate is subtle with a much stronger hit of dark cherries. Probably best to only buy this if you already have a taste for sweet dessert wines, or if the bitter vinegary-ness of regular wines puts you off!
on 19 December 2014
Bought two bottles of this wine from Amazon for Christmas and decided to open it early for a little taste....so glas we did!
This wine is really nasty, myself, my husband and my son all disliked it. There was nothing chocolatey about it at all and the red wine can only be likened to vinegar.
I struggle to understand the good reviews about this wine and can only think that maybe ours were 'off' as it really was that bad!! So glad we decided to try them before Christmas.
on 10 October 2017
I love this wine. It has a deep chocolate smell and a lovely chocolate taste. I don't normally care for red wine but this is now my favourite tipple. Firstly purchased at a local farm shop but from Amazon it arrives on your doorstep usually the next day.
on 18 December 2014
Yuk!! Don't waste your money buying this ,it is disgusting. Try the Rubis Chocolate wine instead beause its much much nicer than this stuff. Ours was tipped down the sink it was that bad .
on 19 November 2013
Because this wine deserved it. I have bought it many times before , but my usual outlet stopped stocking it ,I am so pleased I found it on Amazon .its such a treat.