Smither's Mammals of Southern Africa: A Field Guide Paperback – 10 Dec 2000
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
With expanded information on each species, this book will satisfy the interests of the general reader as well as the wildlife enthusiast. The guide now also includes entries on the whales, dolphins and seals that can be seen along the southern African coastline. Black and white line drawings showing the relative scale of groups of similar mammals have been included to further aid identification.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Science & Nature > Biological Sciences > Animal Sciences > Mammals
- Books > Science & Nature > Environment & Ecology > Conservation
- Books > Science & Nature > Nature > Wild Animals > Mammals
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Biology > Animal Sciences
- Books > Travel & Holiday > Countries & Regions > Africa