- Visit the Bird Store for great offers on bird food and accessories from top brands.
- Visit the Pet Supplies Store for a huge selection of pet supplies from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Deals in Pet Supplies Page for great discounts on a range of top-brand pet supplies products.
- Visit the Bird Treats Store for a huge selection of bird treats from great brands at top prices.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
Smite Organic Mite and Louse Powder, 350 g
|Price:||£8.40 & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
|You Save:||£2.85 (25%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Safe, Odourless & Natural
- No Chemicals or Peticides
- Harmless to children & animals
- Organic & Naturally mined
- Excellent addition to the SMITE range.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Smite Organic Powder is an organic, naturally-mined, mineral product made up of fossilized remains of diatoms, a type of hard-shelled algae. When crushed to a fine powder it feels similar to chalk powder to the touch, but when viewed under a microscope the fine particles resemble shards of broken glass! It is this 'broken glass' effect which is deadly to any insect, but harmless to animals, fish, fowl, food and humans.
Each order contains 1 x Smite Organic Mite & Louse Powder 350g
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
A stall holder at Hickstead recommended this product.
I checked with my vet and she felt that the powder, although advertised for use on chickens, would not cause my horses any harm.
I used the powder around their fetlock joints and the itching stopped almost immediately.
I will certainly use this product again.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
The big thing is that it is non-toxic and natural.