- Enjoy £1.00 credit to spend on movies or TV on Amazon Video when you purchase a DVD or Blu-ray offered by Amazon.co.uk. A maximum of 1 credit per customer applies. UK customers only. Offer ends at 23:59 GMT on Wednesday, November 30, 2016 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Get £1 Off Amazon Video*
|Price:||£12.99 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Newcomer Colin Petersen takes the starring role alongside veterans double Oscar nominated Sir Ralph Richardson and Chips Rafferty in this charming and delightfully family film favourite! Loveable scamp Smiley Greevins is the most mischievous boy in the whole of the small Australian outback town of Murrumbilla. He s forever getting into scrapes with kindly police sergeant Flaxman (Chips Rafferty) - but Reverend Lambert (Ralph Richardson) knows he s a good child at heart. Smiley comes from the poorest family in town but when he dreams of owning his own bicycle - he won t let anything stand in his way! Watch out Murrumbilla as Smiley tries his hand at everything going to raise a few pennies and ends up getting accidentally involved with opium smuggling to the local aborigines! Australia s answer to the Just William books, Smiley was filmed in full colour in beautiful locations around Sydney. The film has been digitally remastered and restored by 20th Century Fox especially for this, its first-ever release on UK DVD.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
It's a wonderful snapshot of rural Aussie life in the 1930s.
My kids love it.
And its about drug trafficking!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This was the first of the two , it gave the idea of how it was back then, it's a great movie.Published on 1 Mar. 2014 by Bobbi