Package Quantity: 1|Style Name: Police Badge In Wallet|Change

on 15 January 2013
Had little hopes whilst purchasing this product but when it arrived I had the shock of my life. It was very well made. The wallet itself isn't build to hold the badge tightly, but it does the job good enough to keep it in place. It's lasted well over 3 months now. My advice would be to super glue the badge to the wallet if you do not plan on using them separately. I haven't experienced any problems through these 3 months, I would suggest it as a precaution.

Wallet
The wallet itself isn't the best fabric or isn't perfectly made, but for the price, you are getting a LOT. The window is a little small, but I'm talking a few millimeters. Fits my college bus pass just fine. Very nifty and aside from these very hair-splitting problems that it had arrived with, I have experienced no other problems.

Badge
When I first had the wallet, I didn't think much of the badge, then I went in for a closer look at it. The badge can be fully separated from the wallet and used on its own. This isn't a plastic badge that you would buy for pennies for your children, a lot more time and effort went into making this. The pin in the back of the badge isn't glued on like most toys, but is riveted. The badge's design has several embossed areas and the letters are engraved and painted which is fantastic. The metal isn't cheap toy grade either, its thick and very sturdy.

This has arguably been the best purchase for £5 I have ever made. I will recommend it to anyone, even if solely for the badge. Perfect for children, as a novelty card holder, or as a film prop.
on 17 January 2014
I bought this as one of my friends birthday present and made her an ID badge for the pocket which worked really well. When mine first arrived the badge was not attached so it was a little fiddley trying to get it into the holes provided. Apart from a few tiny, barely noticeable frays on the stitching I am very satisfied with this product! For some reason I expected the badge to be plastic but it is actually metal and good quality! Would deffo recommend this for dress up or as I used it! :)
on 5 June 2014
Prompt delivery. Item as described. Our grandson used it with his police officer's costume and has great fun playing games with it.
on 2 June 2016
I was very surprised when this item arrived.
I was expecting something quite cheap made but that was definitely not the case, the wallet is very well made, the badge is metal and really well made. Overall very happy with purchase.
on 22 March 2013
I bought this for my son after he destroyed an ID he'd got with a police uniform. This is excellent quality, the badge comes off for wearing. Just a shame it's a US one, but the wee man couldn't care less! :)
on 18 February 2011
This is a great item, it looks very official.
The badge is made of metal.
Unfortunately the window for your I.D. is quite small.
The window is approx. 5.5cm wide and 7.5cm high.
The overall build quality is ok, but not overly impressive.
The seems are a bit loose.
However, as long as you take care of this it shouldn't fall apart.
It does have some bad points, but these do not detract from the novelty of this item.
Verdict: Buy this item.
on 27 August 2013
Bought for fancy dress costume but has been used more than once- my cousin loves playing with it- cops and robbers, i always end up getting pulled in! Looks the real deal, die cast metal that feels nice.
on 7 November 2013
I bought this as part of my Columbo outfit for New Year and it was perfect!
Nobody actually knew who I was until I told them, they all thought id come as a flasher, but once I told them, everyone seemed to appreciate the effort...
on 5 February 2015
Is good for a laugh if you can pull it off on fairly good friends :D even though its a US badge, if your guilty your freeze , its not a leather case, but put together quite well & looks the part, you can add a photo of whatever you want in the clear panel inside the wallet for more effect, I put Strip Search warrant , and had a laugh .
on 5 May 2013
Cheap and won't last forever but but good enough for a kids stocking filler. Soft leather and the little boy loves it

See one answered question