on 4 April 2013
Bought a larger size than fits our daughter, so she can use it for longer.

She wore it a few times since we received it, and it's been washed a couple of times. Still looks good, and price was reasonable enough for daughter to pay for it out of her own pocket money.

Delivery was very quick too, thanks.
on 25 March 2013
orderd this, was a little disapointed as its not exactly the same as this, nor are the colours... the top is more faided orange, the bag is made from thin felt and the skirt isnt a tutu its just a skirt but its still good quality and my daughter adores this!
on 7 February 2013
My daughter is only 8 but really tall so its hard finding costumes she likes & ones which fit her.This fits her perfect she loves moshi monsters so she is well pleased.Well worth the money.
on 3 January 2013
I bought this for my 5 year old grandaughter for xmas as she is a huge fan of Katsuma and she wasn't at all impressed.
I thought the quality was rather poor.
on 2 December 2012
This is a good outfit but the sizes are very big. I would say this would fit a 12-13 year old average size girl, better to choose a smaller size as its stretchy.
on 11 April 2013
wot a lovely dress, my granddaughter loved it, and fitted her perfect. would reccomend to anyone, well worth the money.
on 16 June 2014
Ordered one size up for my 7 year old who's tall for her age and it fits fine. The tail attaches with Velcro but doesn't stay on for long (use a safety pin). Otherwise a great little costume.
on 27 June 2014
bought this for my 7 year old moshie mad daughter for world book day, I dyed her hair orange and she looked fab :) She still wears it round the house 4 months later and it still looks good :)
on 30 May 2013
Bought this for my grandaughter who is 'moshi' mad and she was thrilled. The sizing is perfect and quality is extremely good for the money. Would definitely recommend - 5 stars!
on 13 November 2013
My daughter loved her dress but the ears didn't fit however the dress itself is very lovely, one the tutu is puffed out.