Package Quantity: 1|Style Name: Black Elbow|Change
Price:£1.99+ Free shipping

on 8 October 2010
I needed long gloves for a 1920's party. I chose these over others as they to fit well over the fingers and are long enough to come over the elbow which gives a much more elegant look. The quality also needed to be good as I knew I'd want to wear them with lots of fancy dress outfits. They arrived quickly and looked totally FAB. Never mind the Fancy Dress I'll be swanning round the house in these a la 'Breakfast at Tiffanies'!
on 22 February 2013
Loved these gloves - silky and stretchy, I have quite long fingers but they fitted beautifully and came over the elbow even on my long arms. Highly recommend and would buy again.
on 26 October 2012
I bought these gloves to go with my Halloween costume this year and they are great! They fit just right, don't slip down my arm and are lightweight so I can still pick things up easily.
on 27 October 2014
I bought these gloves to go with a flapper costume and they are fantastic value. The material does look quite cheap but they are easy to wear. I am petite and thought the length of the gloves would be an issue but they fit surprisingly well and look great with my outfit. I would definitely recommend as a low cost accessory for fancy dress.
on 20 October 2012
Arrived early, fantastic length and ok material for the money paid. Gloves not fitted to left and right hands tho. Poorly put together at the fingers. Felt more like a pair of gardening gloves unfortunately.
on 3 January 2016
Size was more for a very slim person, i purchased to complete an outfit for a work function and were cheap. Friend used them instead who they fit and they lasted that night and a different function she attendended and could be worn again so would say quality is ok and mashine wash ok
on 27 February 2013
Arrived in good time in be worn to the prom with earrings ordered . fitted well good :-) :-) :-)
on 17 June 2015
I wore these to my dance and I loved them! So cheap and delivery was extremely fast too.
review image
on 1 February 2011
These gloves are very cheap and cheerful - you get what you pay for! Next time I'd pay more for a good fit. They twisted as the fingers aren't a snug fit...I was constantly having to pull them up.
Nice set of long gloves for party/fancy dress use with a bit of give to accommodate different hands/arms, although I would say they 'slim fit', not designed for body builders! Only down side is that the material is quite slippy so holding objects firmly can be a bit of a challenge