- Also check our best rated Fancy Dress reviews
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
+ £0.99 UK delivery
Smiffy's Adult Women's 70's Groovy Babe Costume, Top and flared trousers, 70 Disco, Serious Fun, Size: S, 30445
|Price:||£21.26 FREE UK delivery.|
|You Save:||£10.42 (33%)|
- Adult Women's 70's Groovy Babe, Including: Top and Flared trousers, Ideal for outdoor or indoor events, Perfect for Carnival and Theme parties
- Size 8-10: Bust: 35-36inch, Waist: 27-28 inch, Hip: 37-38 inch, lightweight material for comfort avoids overheating
- Easy to put on and take off, Visits to the toilet made easy thanks to elastic waistband.
- Be the Queen of the dancefloor, Dry Clean Only, 100% Polyester
- Contents: 1 x Smiffy's Adult Women's 70's Groovy Babe: Top and Flared trousers, Colour: Yellow
Warning: This product belongs to the category of Costumes and Accessories
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
This product is subject to specific safety warnings
Looking for a seriously fun disguise? Try a Smiffy's costume on for size! Package includes: 1 x Smiffy's Adult Women's 70's Groovy Babe Costume, Top and Flared trousers, 70 Disco, Serious Fun, Size 8-10, 30445
1 x top
1 x trousers
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My 2 criticisms would be: the flares are quite see through and will show *exactly* what underwear you have on so think that one through before going out! Also, this was a "small" size and I think I read somewhere that it would cater for sizes 8-10. You will not fit in these flares comfortably if you're a 10! I'm a size 6-8 and these were just right for me so go for a bigger size than you would normally if you do order this outfit. The flares are a bit stretchy with an elastic waistband so they will cling to you.
The top was great but if you're bigger than a 34 C (I would think) then you'd need the next size up so there's enough room in the bust area.
Hope this helps you if you are thinking about what to wear for a 70s party.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?