Customer reviews

Smiffy's Women's Pumpkin Costume, Top and Skirt, Size: L, Color: Orange, 33802
Size: Women: 16-18 - L|Change

on 4 October 2017
Top fitted perfectly but the skirt and especially the cummerband were ridiculously small! Disappointing.
on 27 November 2014
I bought this for a halloween charity fun run - not only did it look good but I was able to run 10k in it comfortably. I bought the ladies 12-14 on the grounds that some people said sizing was conservative - I am a size 12 but everything fit with only one adjustment, the sleeves of the top. I undid the seams on the under arms of the sleeves as they were tight and I didn' want them to rub when I sweated on the run. I know most people wouldn't be buying it to run in but anyone with a size 12 comfortably at the waist would find the sleeves too tight. I do not have big arms - muscle or fat ;) I think it is because they are designed to appear puffed. Other than this, great.
on 26 October 2011
I emailed and asked for a quick delivery as I am going to a party and needed the outfit. It arrived the next day! I was amazed and very happy, great service...well done!
The outfit is of good quality and it is good value for money, really happy, thank you
on 3 August 2012
FANTASTIC! Great fancy dress costume, arrived quickly and was well packaged too - great value for money, commented on so much!! Great supplier, good communication and very professional. The outfit has been worn twice and is in perfect condition still - would definitely recommend this for Halloween!!
on 24 December 2012
Made from good quality and looked the part Wife loves it. Can be used over many fancy dress parties. Would recommend
on 21 April 2013
I looked all over for a Halloween Costume and this was exactly what I was looking for. Would defiantly use again and was well worth the money
on 12 March 2013
This costume looked brill on my teenage daughter and was a reasonable price - she got a lot of positive comments from all her friends.
on 23 November 2012
thought this looked really cute and it looked great on although getting in and out of a car with the skirt can take awhile.
on 16 December 2012
I absolutely loved wearing this outfit. It was a great fit and the pumpkin skirt held its shape so well
on 10 January 2013
I bought this for my Halloween party and it's a great outfit. The top is separate from the skirt and there's a separate green sash to go round your middle. The skirt was very good at retaining it's shape. The only downside for me was that sitting in it was a bit of an issue. But overall a good product.