on 17 September 2015
Found these gloves to be of very poor quality. I bought them as part of a fancy dress costume for my son. Within an hour plucks developed, then runs in the fabric followed by a hole in one of the fingers. I was very disappointed and wouldn't recommend this product.
on 11 November 2013
got these to go with my 9 year old sons Supermario outfit, they're a good fit and finish the costume of perfectly, would recommend this product.
on 6 July 2015
NOT IMPRESSED WITH THESE GLOVES, MY OWN FAULT PROBABLY. ENDED UP PAYING FAR TOO MUCH AS I WANTED THEM QUICKLY AND PAID FOR EXPRESS POSTAGE. WHEN THEY ARRIVED AND THEY WERE NYLON I REALISED THAT I NEEDN'T HAVE BOTHERED. FINE FOR THE INTENDED USE (DRESS UP ETC) IF GETTING FREE/LOW POSTAGE BUT OTHER THAN THAT READ DESCRIPTION CLEARLY.
on 14 November 2016
These were perfect for what I wanted. Quality isn't good but then what do you expect for such an amazing price. They came a little on the large size but again they were exactly what I needed.
on 7 October 2014
Required for dance mime outfit and indeed is fit for purpose. Quality is excellent and indeed such gd value for money. Delivery was next day which was so Impressive. I hve jst placed 2nd order for another dancer and 100% Recommend Seller and Quality Item. Its no wonder item is an Amazon best seller. Kudos.
on 5 June 2017
Bought for wife's fancy dress costume and lasted the night. Would say they are a bit thin but the material is ok. Nice and cheap to use.
on 11 October 2013
I bought two pairs of these to go as Minnie and Mickey mouse to a fancy dress party with my boyfriend. They were good for that use, and my brother used them to be sonic the hedgehog the next year, but they're not much good for anything else, and really uncomfortable. My boyfriend has quite large hands as well and struggled to get them on.
on 7 October 2016
Needed something cheap for my halloween costume and these had to do. They are really thin and give off a vibe that they won't last long if used more than a few times. But they do the work for a night of fun
on 16 May 2014
looked great but i couldn't pick up my drink or anything like that while wearing them so I had to take them of pretty early on in the night which was a shame but they look great in all the photos at the start of the night. They're also quite short in the hand, shorter than expected even though they do say short on the description.
on 13 March 2012
White gloves bought to be part of a mini mouse costume. With average sized adult women's hands, these fitted me comfortably. Could easily be worn by women with larger hands, and probably not too big for smaller hands. Made of 100% polyester.