Size: Small Age 4-6|Colour Name: _|Change

on 23 March 2011
Lovely costumes !! I bought 2 of these, 1 for my 5 year old (who ended up needing the 5-8 year costume - even though he generally fits in 5 year old clothes), and 1 for my 3 year old (who had the 3-6 year costume - but normally wears 2-3 year clothing). So sizing a little on the small size, however there was no issue with returning one of them for a larger size. Thin material, but this helped when wearing it over clothes. Looked great on and the boys loved them. Definitely recommend !!
I purchased this for my niece to wear in her school play.
The fit was great and so was the fabric.

She was very happy with it and loves the fact that the hood has a monkey face on it.

Great for monkeying around!
on 28 November 2011
The fur is made of threads tied to very thin fabric - definitely to be worn over other clothes. But my child loves it and has worn it multiple times, and it's survived so far. I'm about to buy another by the same maker, for the combination of price and OK quality.
on 12 June 2016
sooooooooooo itchy, my poor son has to wear all day, really cheap scratchy cheap material .... have to wear something under it but even then ,,,, its okay though as a kids fancy dress and outside def better than inside of it
on 11 March 2015
Lovely little costume. Sizing info accurate. The monkey tail is only attached by velcro however, so I sewed it on to avoid it being lost! Material very thin, but it means clothes can be worn underneath without child getting too hot, so thats not a bad thing. Overall very pleased, and my son loves it!
on 31 March 2015
Awful! Arrived with a missing tail (and its a monkey!) and the zip was broken. My son is a tall six year old so fairly small size. Fairly similar to the harem design. Baggy around the bum, odd shape. Very thin in material so its almost transparent. I honestly would avoid and go for something else! Ruined my sons book day as it was broken and you cant be a monkey without a tail! Luckily I managed to make him another outfit in time. (although he wanted to be a monkey).save your cash.
on 2 May 2014
My grandson who is mad on monkeys loved this birthday present. He is six but the 7 year old costume was not too big considering how much children grow it will do for another year.

It is a bit hot for this time of year but he does not seem to notice.
on 13 November 2009
This costume is really good for dressing up. It is fun and cheery. It is also easy to wash, my son being the monkey he is spilt jelly all over it but it cleaned up easily and without any problems. Only thing I would recommend is that you wash it by hand and separately to other goods as some of the colour dye washes out.
on 8 July 2010
got this for my daughters school nativity and she has had alot of use out it playing dress up in the house. quick delivery
on 1 March 2013
I bought this outfit for my grandson and it is very poorly made. the first time he took it off the zip broke. then the velcro came off for the tale. There is bits of cotton coming off it everywhere. The outfit is loved by my grandson but keeps causing stress when things keeps going wrong with it.