Customer reviews

Size: 38-41|Colour: Dark Cassis|Change
Price:£9.99+ Free shipping

on 11 September 2017
Great socks, they don't matt under your toes when your feet are hot and sweaty, and are comfortable for long hikes (did 23 miles in a day, did change the socks over just because that's sensible). Bought the small, am a size 5, so just at the lower end of what they recommend for medium. Definitely not too small for a size 5 foot, and would have been really irritated with a size up - recommend actually getting a tape measure and measuring the length of your foot as that's a bit more accurate for the sizing. Quite padded and warm - these are the medium crew, and doubt that I would really need the heavy crew in hiking boots. Did get a blister across the back of the heel but suspect that was partly to do with not tying my boots up well. Have not had any blisters on sole of foot or toes.
on 16 January 2017
Great socks, my beloved socks! they saved me: no blisters! no agony of any sort during my Pilgrimage to Santiago. They are the right texture, weight, fitting. They wash and dry easily/ if you have to chose to bring an extra item, forget the extra t-shirt but bring the extra pair of socks. Great quality and great price point.
on 5 February 2017
These smartwool socks are the most warm and comfortable socks ever! I wear them with my walking boots as they're a bit too thick for my normal shoes.
on 18 March 2017
Smart wool seem to make the best walking socks out there, and these were a fantastic price so I bought a few pairs. Very happy with them, they ar quite thick so are more of a winter sock. Also are not as supportive as their PhD sock line.
on 18 September 2015
Great product, since I first tried these socks I was hooked, be warned - you will never want to wear regular socks once you try these. Have slowly switched over. Worth every penny. They last forever and wash really well and keep your feet just at the right temperature - never too hot - just right.
on 21 July 2017
This is my second pair of Smartwool hiking socks. I liked the first pair so well that I wanted a spare pair. They're a bit heavy for hot weather hiking but great for moderate to cold temperatures. They fit well. No slippage. No blisters.
on 12 April 2017
All good
on 19 July 2017
Pretty much the only socks I wear hiking/walking now. The last batch I had lasted years and still get put into circulation when laundry day is too far away for the newer ones.
on 21 May 2017
Sturdy socks, merino so barely smell, perhaps a bit expensive...
on 7 June 2017