- Paperback: 256 pages
- Publisher: Piatkus (6 Oct. 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0349410399
- ISBN-13: 978-0349410395
- Product Dimensions: 15.8 x 2 x 23.7 cm
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 427,050 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
The Smarter Screen: What Your Business Can Learn from the Way Consumers Think Online Paperback – 6 Oct 2015
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
In this useful book, Benartzi and Lehrer give us precise insights about the relationship between what we see on the screen, what we think, and what we choose. (Dan Ariely, author of PREDICTABLY IRRATIONAL)
In this insightful book, Benartzi explores the human experience in the digital world, and considers the many ways-social, psychological, ethical, and financial-we might make screens serve us better. A fun, important, and revelatory read! (Eldar Shafir, coauthor of SCARCITY)
A real eye-opener (Robert Shiller, winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics)
What makes businesses such as Uber and Amazon so disruptive is nothing other than the magical power of the screen. Change the interface and our behavior changes ... as this book so brilliantly explains. (Rory Sutherland, vice chairman, Ogilvy & Mather UK)
A must read for investors, business owners, and anyone else with a stake in how people make decisions in the digital age. (Bill Harris, CEO of Personal Capital and former CEO of PayPal)
A leading behavioral economist shows how businesses can improve consumer thinking and decision-making on screens.See all Product description
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
It will change how you think and design customer interactions.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > E-Commerce > E-commerce
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Sales & Marketing > Market Research
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Sales & Marketing > Research
- Books > Computing & Internet > Programming > Interface Design
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry