- Also check our best rated Bathroom Scale reviews
- Browse our best-selling bathroom scales including smartscales from Withings, Salter, Beurer and Fitbit in the Health Care Store.
- Did you know? Amazon can issue VAT refunds on eligible items dispatched and sold by Amazon to customers who are registered disabled or chronically ill. Find out more.
Smart Scales - Bluetooth Body Fat Analyser - 100% satisfaction guaranteed. Works with Apple Health for iPhone & Selected Android Devices. Monitor your weight loss and fitbit progress with these digital bathroom scales.
|Sale:||£52.50 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Delivery Details|
|You Save:||£27.45 (34%)|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Real-time sync - immediately sends data using Bluetooth to your iPhone or Android device
- Tracks weight over time - trend and graph to assess your progress - both within the app, and on iPhones with Apple Health - a centralised view of all your vital signs
- Allows unlimited users within the free iWellness app available for iPad, iPhone, Android phone and tablet
- Efficient battery use - auto-detects weight and switches off after transfer to your phone. Use as smart scales with phone app, or ordinary scales (without phone app)
- Quick and easy - 8 seconds from standing on scales to viewing on app
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
These PROSTECH scales have been an Amazon USA best seller - search for Easy@Home brand - over 400 reviews.
- Track your weight & BMI - eight measurements in total
- Works on your iPhone 4S, iPad 3, iPad Mini or higher, also works on Android 4.3 or higher (with Bluetooth 4.0 or higher)
- Large easy-to-read back-lit display - 10.9cm LCD
- Free app that transfers through to the inbuilt 'Health' app on iPhone
- Combine all your health data into one app - Health by Apple
- Auto on when you stand - saves battery & time
- Up to 10 users per app - track individual measurements
- Graph and list view
- Full user manual
- Requires a flat hard surface
- Toughened glass using the latest in ITO conductive coating technology
- 100% money back guarantee within 2 weeks - no questions asked
Measurements available after transferring data to the app include:
- Body weight
- BMI - Body Mass Index - a measure of body fat based on height and weight
- Body fat - fat ratio of your body
- Body water - water ratio of your body
- Bone mass - bone weight ratio of your body
- BMR - Basal Metabolic Rate - the minimum level of energy your body needs
- Muscle Mass - the weight of muscle in your body
- Visceral fat - body fat that is stored within the abdominal cavity - aka 'active fat'
- Accurate measurement between 5kg and 180kg
- Units include kg, lb and st
- Dimensions are 325*325*25mm
- Uses Bluetooth V4 low energy to slow down battery drainage of the scales and your phone.
- Up to 10 users on the iWellness app (free for iOS and Android)
- Uses 4 AA batteries (included)
- Compatible with iOS (iPhone / iPad) and most recent Android phones with Bluetooth
We have a money back guarantee.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
All I had to do was download the iwellness 4.0 app onto my ipad, open up the link for the body fat analyser, fill in a bit of basic info, and switch on the bluetooth - after the scales paired with my ipad I just opened the iwellness app and the info populated on my screen and asked me if I want to save the new info. Though iwellness is supposed to be the latest version of the app, iwellness 4.0 seemed to bring up a better screen whereas the other one has the weight data so large you can't see it.
I weighed myself in the bathroom as there is a tiled floor and put my ipad on the edge of the sink so when I weighed I wasn't carrying the extra weight of the ipad - but it still picked up the info.
However, there are still a couple of glitches for my preferences:
Because I don't have an iphone and look at it on my ipad (prefer the wider screen anyway), the text is slightly off - all squished on one side of the screen where it could have been better spread out, the text at the bottom of the screen seems to appear elongated as if it should have gone onto a widescreen, and it would have been so much better if the screen would autoflow (so when I turn the ipad around from portrait to landscape the programme would turn too) - unfortunately it stays on portrait whereas all my other programmes rotate around - so I know its not a setting on my ipad.
I've never used bluetooth before but I'm so impressed with the transferring of data - when weighed in the second time you could see the graph plot a second point.Read more ›
These appear to be branded generic chines scales, similar to the 1byone scales which also use the same app.
The app itself is just ok. It doesn't look great but it does the job. It will sync with Apple health which means you can import your stats to other apps such My Fitness Pal. You can also view graphs of your stats and set a target weight. It will calculate your current BMI.
I was a bit worried about the accuracy of the scales as I was getting different readings. All 4 feet have to be level on a flat floor to get a accurate reading. The readings include:
Body fat %
Visceral fat %
BMR (Basal metabolic rate)
I wouldn't pay attention to the figures it give for body fat muscle mass ertc - it has my body fat at 5% in reality I'm closer to 11-12%. However the margin of error will remain the same so you can use it to track body fat increase or decrease.
Included screenshot of the app
I’m impressed with the quality of the build - some scales are quite tacky and get dusty and dirty. Because these are a clean glass surface, I can wipe them easily and they fit in nicely in my bathroom.
Shipping was super quick, and the instructions were easy to follow - there is nothing to it - stand on the scales with the app open, and within 8 seconds, theirs my data, stored forever - the graph is great too - I found I can pinch the graph to zoom out and show the whole month, or even the whole year.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Bought as a present and the feedback was very enthusiastic. Hooked up to his mobile with no troublePublished 29 days ago by Colin Price
Very good scale, solid materials and easy to use. Works well with the recommended app for android. The app can be improved, but the scale is fine.Published 2 months ago by Amazon Customer
Reasonable price. Looks great. Display is nice, clear. Matches weight on another electronic scale. Can't say how accurate the body percentages are. They look about right. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Amazon Customer
Simple to set up with your iPhone - just turn on Bluetooth, open the Wellness App.. get on the scales (works best when you just get out of the shower) - step on and it uploads all... Read morePublished 5 months ago by flying phil
Very good but I would suspect the figures detailed are a bit dodgy!!Published 5 months ago by John Noonan
Poor software - and as it is needed to see the results of anything other than your weight, it's important!Published 6 months ago by Bazza