- Paperback: 304 pages
- Publisher: Sheffield Hallam University (30 Mar. 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1843873834
- ISBN-13: 978-1843873839
- Product Dimensions: 15.2 x 1.8 x 22.9 cm
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 1,434,410 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Smart Learning: Teaching and learning with smartphones and tablets Paperback – 30 Mar 2015
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Andrew is Head of Academic Practice & Learning Innovation at Sheffield Hallam University with 21 years of experience in higher educational development. He is best known for his work developing audio feedback and other digital voice pedagogies. He leads the UK Media-Enhanced Learning Special Interest Group (MELSIG), a pioneering group interested in enhancing and transforming learning with digital and social media. Andrew has edited books on media-enhanced learning, been a facilitator on the open learning event Bring Your Own Devices for Learning, and is Managing Editor of the open journal the Student Engagement & Experience Journal.