Smart-ECO Buildings towards 2020/2030: Innovative Technologies for Resource Efficient Buildings (SpringerBriefs in Applied Sciences and Technology) Paperback – 28 Jul 2014
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Giuliana Iannaccone (1974) received a B.S. in Architecture and a PhD in Architectural Technology from Università degli Studi di Napoli “Federico II”. Currently Senior Researcher and Assistant Professor of Technical Architecture at Politecnico di Milano, she is active in teaching and research. She teaches Building Technology and Integrated Building Design at Faculty of Architectural/Building Engineering of Politecnico di Milano. Her primary research efforts have been to study and develop strategies and innovative technological solutions for energy-efficient and zero-emission buildings, both new and existing.
Marco Imperadori (1969) is Associate Professor at Politecnico di Milano. He teaches Design and Technological Innovation at the School of Building Engineering-Architecture, he is also member of the teaching staff of PhD Course in Building Systems Engineering and Rector’s Deputy for the Far East of Politecnico di Milano. He is owner, together with Valentina Gallotti, of the design Studio Atelier2 (Gallotti e Imperadori Associati, Milan).
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Science & Nature > Earth Sciences & Geography > Meteorology
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Civil Engineering > Building Construction & Materials
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Civil Engineering > Environmental
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Electrical > Energy
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Energy Technology > Alternative Energy
- Books > Science & Nature > Environment & Ecology
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Engineering > Civil Engineering
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Engineering > Energy Engineering
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Environment