- Paperback: 256 pages
- Publisher: Element (4 May 2004)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0007170793
- ISBN-13: 978-0007170791
- Product Dimensions: 23 x 15.4 x 2.2 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.8 out of 5 stars See all reviews (4 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 1,894,266 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Smart Dating: How to Find Your Man Paperback – Illustrated, 4 May 2004
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
For the author and the Drawing Down the Moon agency:
‘A partner for life…that is where Drawing Down the Moon comes in.’ Financial Times
‘The agency people rave about.’ Cosmopolitan
‘The mensa of introduction agencies.’ The Independent
‘An upmarket , personalised service for the busy professional.’ The Times
About the Author
Mary Balfour is MD of Drawing Down the Moon Introduction Agency, which, since she bought it in 1985, has become well-known as the original personal introduction company and has thousands of members, mainly from the business, creative and professional worlds. She is also MD of Only Lunch introduction agency and the internet dating agency LoveandFriends.com. She is regularly featured in the media for her involvement with these agencies, as well as in her own right as an agony aunt and relationship expert. She gives regular seminars on 'How To Meet Your Future Partner’, and co-sponsors both the annual Desperate and Dateless Ball (the world's biggest blind date!) and the speed-dating evening known as the Chemistry Event.
Top Customer Reviews
Personally, the whole 'flirt' thing makes me feel sick. I am not interested in men who want me to twist my hair, or bat my eyelids. Mary is very hot on flirting and looking good and all that stuff which sticks in the throat of a feminist like myself. However, if you are really looking for a mate, you need to read this book, just to get the full picture of how to improve your chances.
Barbara Bloomfield Glatt.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Families & Parents > Marriage
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Relationships > Love & Romance
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Relationships > Weddings
- Books > Mind, Body & Spirit > Thought & Practice > New Age
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > New Age > Occult
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences