- Amazon Students Members Get an Extra 10% Off Selected Books Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Smart Home Automation With Linux (Expert'S Voice In Linux) Paperback – 29 Mar 2010
Save an extra 10% with Amazon Student*
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Steven Goodwin has been involved in science and technology from an early age, and built his first synthesizer while still in his teens. Since then, his projects have been varied. He has sold over a million computer games, written two books, built robots, and automated a house that can be controlled from the Internet. He has spoken at many conferences, including NotCon '04 and the BBC Backstage OpenTech event.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computing & Internet > Networking & Security > Network Topics
- Books > Computing & Internet > Programming > Software Design, Testing & Engineering > Functional Programming
- Books > Computing & Internet > Programming > Software Design, Testing & Engineering > Software Architecture
- Books > Computing & Internet > UNIX & Linux > Introduction to Linux
- Books > Computing & Internet > UNIX & Linux > Linux Distributions