- Also check our best rated Camera reviews
SmallRig 761 Ball Head Camera Mount Cold Shoe Adapter for LCD Monitor, Microphone, LED Light
|Price:||£7.99 & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- LCD Monitor Adapter with 1/4" male thread evf mount
- The cold shoe part is removable to reveal 1/4" screw at either end
- Regular in use, compatible with a monitor, LED light, etc.
- Sturdy and solid, well built, hold your devices in safety; The best load <3Kg
- Can be mounted to the DSLR hot shoe or brackets/cages directly to build your setups
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Size: SmallRig 761
SmallRig 761 Camera Camcorder Rig Cold Shoe Mount Adapter with Additional 1/4" Screw compatible with cameras such as Canon, Nikon, Olympus, Pentax, Panasonic, Fujifilm or Kodak, monitors or accessories with 1/4" thread.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
As with all Smallrig gear, they are very well made and look great.
Manufactured from CNC machined, high grade aluminium with a black anodised coating. The quality of the machining and anodising is far superior to similar products available.
The single rod clamp in this package is one of the best available, it is considerably wider than some of the alternatives, so distributes the load over a wider area, minimising damage to the rods.
The Smallrig ball heads are my favourite mini ball heads, they are far superior to the mini ball heads I have purchased before. They are smooth, lock without using excessive force and the wing nut screw does not clash with the support.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Smallrig do make nice stuff, this little mount is very strong and can support my monitor / recorder with ease.Published 1 month ago by Richard M.
Pretty solid. My only niggle is the hot shoe tightening wheel is too small, needs to be a few millimetres bigger as it can be hard to tighten properly.Published 3 months ago by G D