- Buy this product and stream 90 days of Amazon Music Unlimited for free. E-mail after purchase. Conditions apply. Learn more
The Small Harvest Notebook: Volume 1 Paperback – 27 Nov 2016
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Emma Cooper is a writer and blogger based in Oxfordshire, UK. She aims to prove that gardening is a fun and rewarding activity that anyone can get involved with, rather than time-consuming, hard work or impossible without years of experience. With a Masters degree in Ethnobotany under her belt, Emma is building herself a new garden from scratch. It’s going to be beautiful and productive, a lovely space in which to spend time, and full of plants that are a bit odd.