- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 1404 KB
- Print Length: 224 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Up to 5 simultaneous devices, per publisher limits
- Publisher: Prentice Hall; 1 edition (27 Dec. 2012)
- Sold by: Amazon Media EU S.à r.l.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00ABMPB2E
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Customer reviews: 1 customer rating
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #2,568,684 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Small Business Handbook: The Complete Guide to Running and Growing Your Business Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
|Length: 224 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled|
Kindle e-ReadersKindle Fire TabletsFire Phones
From the Back Cover
Small Business Handbook
The Complete Guide to Running and Growing Your Business
When running your own company, you need to be an expert in every area of business: sales, finance, recruitment, people management, the law and more. Chances are there are some areas where youll feel less than confident, and other areas where a reminder of the important principles, processes, rules and regulations would be reassuring.
The Small Business Handbook is designed exactly with you, the small business owner, in mind. This handy reference book guides you quickly yet thoroughly through all the key areas, giving clear explanations of the rules and regulations, as well as explaining how successful entrepreneurs put these into action in the real world.
This authoritative guide ensures youve covered everything, yet also adds plenty of business inspiration and interest along the way.
Inside you'll find:
· How to stay on the right side of the law when hiring and managing
· How to recruit the best people within your budget
· How to make sure you don't run out of money
· How to use email to promote your business
· How to invoice your customers and make sure they pay you
· And much, much more.
The Small Business Handbook is written by an entrepreneur for
entrepreneurs. It's not full of theory just real-life practical advice
that works.--This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.
About the Author
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?