Customer reviews

on 16 April 2014
I love Scandinavian clothes, and Smafolk is one of the classic brands with a cool retro look that I always check. I bought this jacket for my 15 moth old baby in size 92, it is really big for him now, although I couldn't resist and he has worn it a couple of times. It will be prefect for next winter. It is dense and fluffy and extremely soft, it looks really warm and cozy. The pointing hood is a real hit, the baby look so cute, he looks like an elf. The material is very high quality with the oekotex label, which is the guarantee that the items do not contain harmful substances. The price in Amazon was unbeatable, I am really happy with this fleece.
|0Comment|Report abuse
on 29 April 2014
As with most Smafolk products, the quality is very good and the sizes consistent. I will continue to buy Smafolk products for my children. They deserve it :)
|0Comment|Report abuse