on 8 May 2017
Reasonably Good (and does what it says on the tin), but I have seen/used clocks of a much better quality of display...
Sorry, but I would not recommend this one...
on 18 September 2017
does all I need, very clear and easy to see
on 7 January 2013
This would be good if it worked. Mine displays the time perfectly but I have so far been unable to access the settings to change its appearance. A long touch on the screen it says, but sadly nothing happens - (edited to add) on the Kindle Fire, that is, so it may be a Kindle issue. It does work on a Windows phone and looks very stylish.
on 23 June 2014
I tried this out as I liked the idea of a clear large clock sitting on my home page. However it does not work on my Kindle Fire HD 8.9. Every time I tried to run it, it just froze my Kindle up necessitating a forced restart, so I removed it.
on 8 January 2016
Shows the time clearly and in nice big digits, but no long press will bring up any options and the update giving me the OK option froze so I had to reboot my Kindle Fire to get rid of it. Shame but good job it was free.
on 14 February 2014
First time I have given a one star review, unable to connect to my calendar therefore it was just a clock.
on 8 January 2014
GREAT, I CAN SEE THE TIME WITHOUT HAVING TO PUT MY SPECS ON.
JUST WHAT I NEEDED. WHAT MORE CAN I SAY?
on 30 September 2016
Horrible radio but a nice sized display.
on 11 April 2015
Simple, and works on rooted Kobo