- Save 10% on selected children’s books, compliments of Amazon Family Promotion exclusive for Prime members .
Slurls: They Called Their Website What?! the World's Worst Internet URLs from Effoff.com to Penisland.Net Paperback – 20 May 2010
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
A genius idea for a book! --Daniel Booth, Web User magazine (Sky News, 11 June 2010)
If you're in a fun mood or looking for some beach reading, pick up a copy of Slurls --Domain Name Wire, 22 June 2010
Really hilarious --Tom Dunmore, Stuff Magazine (Sky News, 11 June 2010)
Highly amusing --Under The Stairs Blog, 30 June 2010
A hilarious read, with examples you'll find hard to believe. --Web Designer Magazine, August 2010
How funny can a book about domain names be? Fortunately it turns out that the answer is "quite" and Chief SLURLer Andy Geldman manages to throw in some genuine laughs as well as a few interesting facts and a Nathan Barley reference along the way. SLURLs makes a great causal read or gift for anyone with even a passing interest in Internet culture. --LatestGadgets.co.uk, 6 August 2010
Top customer reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computing & Internet > Computer Science > Information Systems
- Books > Computing & Internet > Databases > Data Storage & Management
- Books > Computing & Internet > Digital Lifestyle
- Books > Computing & Internet > Web Development > Web Administration
- Books > Humour > Computers & Internet
- Books > Reference > Consumer Guides