Customer reviews

Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£0.99

on 2 February 2013
Awesome book gripping from start to finish .You will not want put it down... you should totally buy this book
on 3 January 2013
I gave it five star's because I liked it a lot. I like it when Nicole and Sara had a slumber party and the when Nina and that put a picture outside of Matt and then Nicole and Sara did the dame with there slumber party and got Nina Back for what she did to Nicole and then the slumber party wars started. It was nice at the end when her aunty Michelle had here baby and Nicole wears excited about it. I`d recommend it to my friends because it's more of a 10+ not for younger people.
on 4 April 2017
Wow this book is really good. Mom bought it 3days ago and I finished it already.Not that it is a bad book it is brilliant.
I am asking mom to get me the rest of the books today.
on 23 December 2012
Great book that would be ideal for children over the age of 10, I think that it is a fantastic book and would recommend it to all girly girls!
on 26 July 2015
I thought this was a great book but at the beginning of the story it added a bit extra than it needed although it might not of made full sense to the story. But the kindle edition had sneak peeks of others stories written by Melanie Marks which made it a bit confusing whether that was part of slumber party wars or not.
on 31 May 2016
This book is okay. I like the main character, Nicole because she is not a boring normal girl who is obsessed with makeup and clothes and stuff. She has a quirqy personality and that makes the book more interesting.
What I don't like about it is how it sort of goes on a bit. Nina destroys the slumber party again oooooohhhh how awful!!! You get what I mean. Also (No offence) but the idea of just having a war about slumber partys is just.... sort of boring and pointless. Who would fight over that?
All in all, I rate this book 3 stars. Its not bad but then again, not amazing.
I recommend this book to tweens who like storys about middle-school drama and stuff. Age recommended: 8 - 13

Thanks :D
on 31 December 2012
This book wasn't greatly written or original however it was a fun read and I enjoyed it. Though it was short it was good but it's best for younger readers.
on 2 January 2013
Great book couldn't put it down Will definitely look into this author more now!! :D I'd recommend it to my friends x
on 5 August 2015
This book was amazing! Loved every page of it. Great for teenagers and younger!
Couldn't put it Down :) x
on 5 January 2013
Brilliant book read it in two days! Loved it please keep writing more about the sane story or people x