- Save 10% on Books for Schools offered by Amazon.co.uk when you purchase 10 or more of the same book. Here's how (terms and conditions apply) Enter code SCHOOLS2016 at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Slovak-English, English-Slovak Concise Dictionary (Language Dictionaries Series) Paperback – 1 Jan 1992
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
if you are looking to learn the language from scratch, you are probably best buying a concise phrase book instead!
If you need a Slovak-English dictionary, chances are high it's because you're visiting Slovakia for a while. If that's the case, I'd strongly advise buying a Lingea dictionary once you arrive - the Slovaks use them when they learn English and they're SO much better.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I have a number of students studying English and this book has been a great helpPublished 2 months ago by victoria morgan