Size: XX-Large (Manufacturer Size: 40)|Colour: White|Change

on 11 December 2015
Purchased for my husband who has worn sloggis for several years since I recommended the sloggis brand {one original pair now starting to show signs of wear !!!!!) initial outlay a bit expensive but they last so long , fit beautifully and look good and they wash well. They are by far his favourite pants.
on 10 March 2016
I've been a fan of Sloggi's for some time. They aren't cheap, but excellent quality and the fit is excellent. Much more comfortable than other premium brands. I used to buy these on the high street for about £20 a pack (nb a pack contains two pairs) but now they're about six quid cheaper on here.
The sizing information given is also quite accurate and they last well too - I've had them for a long time and washed and rewashed them dozensof time and they're still in good condition

If you're a briefs over boxers kind of person, Sloggi's are, IMO, the best you can buy.
on 29 November 2012
Men don't like buying pants. If they buy them they want them to work and keep working for ages, and look good too. That is exactly waht these have done after years. Cheaper pants lose shape after multiple washings and mo longer support, but these have not. It is well worth buying expensive pants.

They work well for sport and business dress, they are well made and comfortable.
on 18 August 2016
My wife bought me some of these for my birthday in May.
I like them so much, I bought more.
They fit as expected and advertised. They flex and feel good when on. The material looks hardwearing and the elastic feels like it will last.
Ok. they cost a bit more than your "M+S" type, but in my opinion are well worth the extra.

Would I recommend... yes
Will I buy more... If I need more, then absolutely yes

Thanks for reading, and I hope some information was useful.
It is was, I'd appreciate a click on "yes" against "Was this review helpful to you" below.
on 1 June 2016
Very good quality underwear.....well made, nice cut, very comfortable to wear, the fabric has changed since I last bought some sloggi pants....they have actually improved it which I wouldnt't have thought possible. Five star rating. Highly recommended.
on 15 August 2012
I ordered 3 pairs, but when they arrived there were 2 pairs per pack - not mentioned on the website. Quality was good.
on 16 August 2016
Good quality briefs, thin fabric and flush against body. Not sure if they last less long because of the thin material. Everything is going in the dryer. If they disintegrate in the dryer i will update the review.
on 27 September 2015
I do a lot of running and go to the gym a lot so briefs are much more practical. I really like Sloggi and they are now my favourite pants! I already own a few pairs because they fit really well, are comfortable, look good and are a decent price. I bought these for a lot cheaper than the high street! My girlfriend likes them too which is important!
For style, comfort, quality manufacturing, materials, and longevity, Sloggi are in a class of their own. I have been an adherent of this brand and style for many years, and cannot speak highly enough of these 'Kings of Knickers'!
on 29 April 2013
The order arrived in good time, the order was correct and as adverised...good service, good price and quality...and very comfortable!

See one answered question