- Paperback: 208 pages
- Publisher: Corsair (18 Sept. 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1472111516
- ISBN-13: 978-1472111517
- Product Dimensions: 13.1 x 1.5 x 19.7 cm
- Average Customer Review: 16 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 278,272 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Sliver: Introduction by Jonathan Trigell Paperback – 18 Sep 2014
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Kay Norris, a successful book editor, moves into the affluent Carnegie Hill district of Manhattan, into an apartment in a slender high-rise. A man watches her. He watches her unpack, watches her make her bed. He owns the building: a shocking secret is concealed within the walls. Sliver is a sinuous, erotic thriller that explores the menacing evil behind the glittering facade of Manhattan's skyscrapers; a hypnotic story of obsession and the temptation of ultimate power.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The plot is pretty basic. A woman moves into a "sliver" (a high rise built on a narrow plot) where there have been a few suspicious deaths. The mysterious owner has cameras in all the apartments and taps on all the phones (letting him see a "sliver" of people's lives ... especially the "interesting" bits). There are still some surprises to be had though, and Levin pulls it off well.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews