Slitinto WiFi Smart Plug Socket Works with Amazon Alexa, Echo, Google Home and IFTTT, Mini Smart Outlet with Energy Monitoring, App Remote Control and Timer Function, No Hub Required, 16A (4 Pack)
Explore more Alexa & Smart Home products.
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- VOICE CONTROL: Control your home appliances with the wifi mini smart plug by simply giving voice commands to Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant. slitinto smart socket works with 2.4GHz Wi-Fi network without the need for a separate hub or paid subscription service.
- REMOTE CONTROL: Even when you are not at home, you can also turn on or turn off connected device at any time through the Smart Life app connected to any internet, works with AC 220V-250V, 16A maximum load.
- SET SCHEDULE & TIMER: The timer plug socket enable you to create schedules to automatically power on or off your home electronics. With the countdown timer feature, simply set a timer for the Smart Plug to turn off its appliance automatically. Customize your own personal scenes to suit your needs.
- ENERGY MONITORING: Track power usage for connected devices and figure out which devices use the most energy. You can effectively cut your usage so that you can save money on your next electric bill.
- SPACE-SAVING DESIGN: slitinto wifi smart plug compact and super mini design greatly improve the practicability, only occupies a single outlet on your wall panel, so it don't influent the usage of the outlet switch.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Voice is the Power
The Slitinto Smart Plug works directly with Amazon Alexa,Google Home and IFTTT to manage your devices through Voice Control. Assign a name to each Smart Plug and communicate with each plug by name when making a voice command. You can also create a group for all your smart devices and control them all with one command.
Ready for the Smart Home Era
Slitinto care your smart Life
Slitinto are specialized in devices for smart home. The Slitinto smart wifi plugs enable you to create customized schedules and remote control for your appliances. The plugs also facilitating the lives of the disabled and the elderly.Let everyone start to enjoy smart life.
- APP Remote control devices
- Energy monitoring
- Set schedules / timers
- Voice control devices
- No Hub require
- Works with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, and IFTTT
- Package include: 4 x slitinto Smart Plug, 1 x User Manual
Simple to set up and use
- Search for the "Smart Life" on the App store or Google Play. You can also scan the QR code in our User Manual provided.
- Register/Login to the App using your phone number or email address. Averification code will be sent if you are attempting to register.
- Select Add Device or the "+" icon.
- Connect your device to a socket and Long press the on/off button for 5s until the light flashes.
- Select the device and tap "Confirm indicator rapidly blink".
- Input the WIFI password to your device and then tap "Done".
- Only supports 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi network.5Ghz is not available.
- No hub required, works with any wifi router without the need for a seperate hub.Hub/BT Hub is Not available.
Hands-Free Voice Control
Slitinto Smart Plugs works with Alexa/Google Home/IFTTT to add voice control to any outlet
Family members are able to share the Slitinto plugs by sharing the device.Enjoy smart life together, make your family relationships more intimate, happy everyday.
Monitor power usage of each connected devices on the Slitinto smart outlets, figure out which devices use the most or unnormal power energy. You can effectively cut your usage so that you can save money and lower your electric bill, energy saving and environmental protection.
Customers also shopped for
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
These arrive in two small boxes with two units in each and a user manual. The units are quite small with a 13A UK socket on the front, a UK 3-pin plug on the back and a button on the side. The button acts as a manual override and turn the power on and off. A long press of the button turns on the installation mode and indicated by a small indicator.
Setting up is quite involved but pretty much straight forward. You have to have a mobile device and download the 'Smart Life' app. Following the prompts you can register the device so that the device can be turned on and off via the app. It took me about five minutes to get to this stage. If mobile control is all you need then you are done.
If you want to control the device via Amazon Echo's Alexa then you need a further stage to link the two accounts. Yet again this is pretty straight forward and explained well in the manual. Once completed you will have full voice control.
The devices use your Wi-Fi signals, so you can place the devices anywhere there is Wi-Fi coverage in your home or office. They seem to respond well even in very weak areas.
Overall, these units work well and I'm very pleased with them.
Downloading the Smart Life app and setting one up is nice and easy and from there you can easily set times (e.g. switches off after an amount of time), set schedules, monitor power usage and turn it on or off. There's a widget you can add to your iPhone for easy access and it links in really well with Amazon Alexa and turning things on or off with your voice works (nearly) every time for me. Would certainly recommend.
I needn’t have worried, they don’t snag on my switches, and the set-up process couldn’t have been easier, my router is dual band (Home Hub 4r). From opening the box to having Alexa controlling four lamps took absolutely no more than 15 minutes. The process for linking the Amazon Echo to the Smart Life app was slightly different to the instructions, but still very simple.
There is no branding on the front of the plugs that I received, which I prefer anyway.
I haven’t had a good look through the Smart Life app yet, but it seems perfectly suitable and does what it needs to do.
I’d have no hesitation in recommending these plugs.
a. it goes to 16a, 3000+w.
b. it also measures the power consumed.
Ive bought about 16 so far and they all work fine. They only connect on 2.4gHz Wifi so if you have a dual band router turn off the 5gHz side during installation, They are fine with dual band once you have set them up
I have given four star as the slight foul the on off switch on some sockets.
Note to manufacturer this could largely be avoided by have couple of millilmeter shim on between the back surface of the plug and the socket which is a few millimeter smaller than the perimeter of the casing. this would take the plug far enough forward to avoid most modern switches.
The essential element to the install is.....plug them as close to your main hub as possible!i worked that out to my detriment. But in the end ultimately put it altogether and they all work now an absolute treat.
They work superbly and come packaged beautifully, impact if you have any technophobes in your family these would make a great gift.
Fantastic investment, can’t praise them higher.
Not only that, you can also control your lights etc. using the Smart Life app, e.g. last night I got into bed and realised I had left a light on, rather than get up again to switch it off (or use voice activation/Alexa as it was late and I was trying to be quiet), I picked up my Smart phone, opened the Smart Life app and turned off the light.
Even when you are not at home, you can also turn on/off connected device at any time through the Smart Life app or even program it to turn on/off while you are away on holiday.
I'm so pleased with this product, I've already bought another 4 Slitinto WiFi Smart Plug Sockets.