- Hardcover: 224 pages
- Publisher: Ebury Press (6 Jan. 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0091938635
- ISBN-13: 978-0091938635
- Product Dimensions: 19 x 2 x 25.4 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (78 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 6,129 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Slimming World's Everyday Italian: Over 120 fresh, healthy and delicious recipes Hardcover – 6 Jan 2011
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
"Lots to get your teeth into!" (Italia! magazine)
Delicious Italian recipes for slimmers - pastas, risottos, meat ragus and moreSee all Product description
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
|Length: 3:18 Mins|
The recipes are easy to follow and the ones I have tried have been very tasty - no one in the family realised that they were eating something from the Slimming World book.
Many of the recipes have a full page glossy photograph which is great inspiration to get you to try the dish. However not all recipes had a photograph and I have found that those have been the ones I have been less likely to cook.
It is split into sensible sections with a good range of menus in each section:
Soups and starters
Salads and snacks
Pasta and risottos
Fish and shellfish
Meat and poultry
Sides and accompaniments
The recipes are easy to follow and timings have generally been accurate. Many of the recipes are syn free especially if you are on the extra easy plan. Yes some of the richer meals and most of the deserts need to have the syns counted but I don't see that is a problem as you are allowed up to 15 syns a day - just count them into your allowance.
If you don't know anything about Slimming World but fancy this book there is enough information at the beginning of it to help get you started. It explains the difference between the three different plans, free foods and syns. Even if you aren't bothered about losing weight the recipes in the book are so tasty that it can hold its own as an Italian recipe book
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This book is out of date and uses the old system for calculating sinsPublished 20 days ago by Susan King
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Food & Drink > Diets & Healthy Eating > Healthy Eating
- Books > Food & Drink > Diets & Healthy Eating > Low Fat
- Books > Food & Drink > Diets & Healthy Eating > Weight Control
- Books > Food & Drink > National & International Cookery > Italian
- Books > Food & Drink > National & International Cookery > Mediterranean