- Hardcover: 224 pages
- Publisher: Ebury Press (6 Jan. 2005)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0091901650
- ISBN-13: 978-0091901653
- Product Dimensions: 18.8 x 2.3 x 25.7 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.3 out of 5 stars See all reviews (258 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 621 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Slimming World Free Foods: 120 guilt-free recipes for healthy appetites Hardcover – 6 Jan 2005
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Gorgeous recipes for Free Foods - foods you can eat without restriction, any time, anywhere, whenever you need to eat. With this cookery book, weight loss diets don't need to be restrictive.
About the Author
Founded in 1969 by Margaret Miles-Bramwell, Slimming World is the UK's most advanced slimming organisation. It manages thousands of groups across the country with over 250,000 members attending every month, and another 15,000 attending free as successful target members. Each week, around 2000 members reach their personal target weight. Slimming World's unique approach to weight loss is an extraordinary success story.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
A very useful book! easy to follow recipes and help understanding the Slimming World systemPublished 1 month ago by Joann
I like to see pictures of what the recipe should look like! Yet there is maybe one picture per every 5 recipes. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Amazon Customer