- Also check our best rated Luggage reviews
Slim Vegetable Tanned Leather Card Sleeve Wallet - HUSKK - Up to 8 Cards & Cash (Black [CSC-B-E])
|Price:||£11.79 + £3.14 UK Delivery|
- ✔ MINIMALIST WALLET : Ultra-thin men's leather card holder designed to hold up to 10 cards (1-2 in each side pocket and up to 6-8 in the middle pocket). This minimal style makes the wallet comfortable for front pocket carry of credit cards, cash & an ID
- ✔ FULL-GRAIN LEATHER : Created with 100% natural leather, this wallet is durable, flexible and timeless. Leather is a natural material so we recommend you avoid excessive exposure to water, heat and sunlight.
- ✔ SUPERIOR CRAFTSMANSHIP : Designed in London, UK, this full-grain leather wallet has been expertly crafted with great attention to detail. It is fitted with an intuitive pull-tab that provides instant access your cards in the center pocket. It is also available in a range of colors. Choose from tan, black, blue or dark brown
- ✔ SECURE : This credit card holder comes equipped with anti-theft RFID blocking technology to keep your information safe from electronic thieves. This wallet is same size as a money clip or a card case, but with far more functionality
- ✔ 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE : We're a small family ran business. We know you'll love our wallets, but if for any reason you're not 100% satisfied, let us know and we'll do everything to help you: refund or a replacement, whichever you prefer. Planning to buy this as a gift? Make sure to specify at checkout
- Manufacturer warranty will not apply. Please review Amazon’s return policy, which usually offers free returns within 30 days of receipt.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Carry Your Cards in Style.
Are you looking for a slim wallet that is easily accessible, stylish, and comfortable to carry in your pockets? We create card holders that are beautifully crafted with full-grain leather, so you can ditch the George Costanza wallet, carry your cards in style and minimize the excess stuff that is kept in your wallet.
Built to Last You a Lifetime.
Huskk products are designed to be both attractive and long-lasting. Our focus on classic British craftsmanship will help save you money (and stress) on other wallets that fall apart quickly.
Protect Your Credit Cards & Personal Information.
Theft and card skimming are issues that we take seriously, so while you carry your cards in a HUSKK wallet, you will be protected at all times.
So Slim, You Might Even Forget It’s There
Since it’s conception, the appearance of the wallet has gone through some major changes and we’re continuing that tradition of change. “Bulky wallets be gone!”, we say. Having that lump of leather sitting in your back pocket has been proven to cause spinal realignment! So, we’ve tested dozens of designs, with different pockets styles, materials and functionality to provide you with the best possible offering. So, we’re pretty darn confident that you’re going to love your new wallet
Have a friend or family member in need of a new wallet? Our attractive card holders make for an ideal gift for both men and women!
Simplify Your Life
Owning a minimalist wallet will force you to think twice about the things you carry. The minimalist design will not only help reduce the excess stuff you carry, but your wallet will be more organised and more comfortable to carry in any pocket. A much more simple, stress-free way to carry your cards
Easy, Instant Access to All Your Cards
Having a slim, attractive wallet that reduces the excess stuff you carry is great. But you need to be able to easily access your cards too, without fumbling to get at them like so may other wallets on the market. At HUSKK, we specialize in well-designed, practical, minimalist wallets. We analyse every detail carefully, to make sure that you will be able to easily and quickly access your cards
Designed in London, UK
All our wallets are crafted with great attention to detail. We have tested and re-engineered dozens of NEW designs to give you practical, attractive products that come with awesome functionality. We also offer our wallets in a range of colors, so we hope that your preference will be catered for.
Tip: Treat your Huskk wallet with love and care and do not overstuff it. Real leather stretches, but if regularly overstretched, it may not resume its original shape.
Colour Name: Black [CSC-B-E]
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Very disappointed. Wouldn't have bought it if I knew the quality was nothing like as advertised.
Update: Have returned it by now. My email to Huskk asking for an explanation never received a reply. A few days later I did receive an email from Huskk that there are many fake reviews on amazon and if I could post a review - for which I would receive a free keychain. To be very clear, they do not ask you to make a positive review, just a review.
I replied to this request that one of the negative reviews is mine, and that I have sent an email with some questions. This mail was also never replied to again.
So this company ships stuff other than advertised (here and on their site) and does not reply to customer requests. Just updated rating from two stars to one.
I emailed HUSKK on three separate occasions over the course of a month, prepared to give them the benefit of the doubt, and I was shocked that they did not even bother replying to any of my mails. The warranty states that they would replace a faulty wallet.
I actually really liked this wallet but if the longest it is going to last is 6 weeks and with such poor customer service, I cannot recommend buying this. Regretfully I must give this wallet a 1-star rating.
Slot at front for mostly used card
Slot at back for my 2nd most used card and folded up notes (1 x 20 note...2 x10 note 1x 5 note)
Pouch for cards with a very good pully strap that slides your cards up to access them easily.
If you carry loads of cash on you then this isn't for you (it is a slim wallet aimed at cards)
Can not carry loads of cards
Pics of my wallet is included...
I took a gamble and bought the brown one (where the card goes in vertically)
Pleased to say it does look like the photo (after giving it a little *rubdown) and it does look like the older soft felt feel type leather rather than that shiny cheap stuff.
It was well packed/ presented too. Certainly for me I only need to carry 2 cards and a couple of folded notes in the middle so I think this will be great and suit my needs for a slim minimal wallet thing.
*yeh, when I first opened it, it seemed to be a darker brown than the photo. I literally used a paper towel and lightly scoured it in a circular motion for a minute on each side. There must be some sort of 'coating' on the leather as this came off on the paper towel, leaving behind the weathered lighter brown like the photo.
Leather is of good quality and the construction is robust.
If you're in the market for a front pocket walled then this is the one.