Customer reviews

Slim.fast! Cafe Latte Shake 6 x 325ml
Flavour: Café Latte|Change
Price:£23.99+ Free shipping

on 20 July 2013
I have begun a new eating plan as I am overweight and to help me move to smaller portions I bought the ready made drinks as meal replacements. They are lovely. I also have many of the tins all different flavours and all very nice, just add skimmed milk. Each replacement meal drink gives you all the nutrition you need so you are looking after yourself and not going without essential vitamins and minerals. I would recommend them, but dont drink them and then eat a meal, you need to discipline yourself, I find this difficult but once I began on the drinks it has helped me to re-train my tummy to expect less. I would say give it a go. You have nothing to lose only excess fat. Good luck any one who reads this.
on 29 October 2015
I try to eat healthily but don't always have time to sort lunch out for myself, so I bought a pack of these through subscribe and save to try out. I tend to blend them with ice and either some sugar-free mint syrup, berries or, as part of a bigger and more filling meal, ice, a banana and some peanut butter. They work perfectly and taste delicious. Clearly adding peanut butter substantially increases the fat content and adds to the calories, but if you're careful it can be a great treat and a part of a balanced diet. I use myfitnesspal to keep track and make sure I'm staying within my limits. They are a bit pricey though.
on 17 July 2016
I never tried them before and was told the are good. I didn't like them and ended up giving them to my mum. Other than that they arrived on time and had no problems.
on 5 May 2017
Nice taste. Didn't fill me up.
on 25 July 2017
Awesome thank you!
on 1 June 2013
This shake is good, it's a better flavour than some generic (store's own versions). It's convenient for breakfast... though I still prefer the coffee flavoured shakes from SlimFast.
on 4 December 2014
I love the taste of the ready made shakes rather than the powder that it also comes in.
on 24 October 2013
I drink these on the way to work as a replacement for an iced latte from a coffee shop. Lovely flvour - on the sweeter side but I like that. Nice and creamy and keeps you full.
on 11 March 2015
disgusting. Its as simple as that. I am a fan of the Slim Fast range and like their Meal Bars and the powered milk shakes such as banana and vanilla. I bought the chocolate shakes to try something different but they are really the worst drink supplement I have tasted. The expiry date is almost a year ahead of the date I received them, so the product wasn't expired, but it smelt absolutely revolting, almost like a baby's nappy. No i am not kidding.

If you are reading this and are unsure, get the powered banana Slim fast milkshake and make them yourself with skimmed milk, much fresher, tasty and healthy - this is almost like the gunk you would clean out of the gutter. Stunned, still, as I just poured the remaining 5 in the pack down the drain.
on 4 April 2013
The sensible way to purchase these meal shakes. The flavour is delicious and seems a real indulgence. So easy to take one out for a light meal and I'm pleased the bottles are recyclable.