- Buy this product and stream 90 days of Amazon Music Unlimited for free. E-mail after purchase. Conditions apply. Learn more
Slice Hardcover – 31 May 2010
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Customers also shopped for
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
A splendid debut in crime fiction, more please, David Hodges. --Inspector Morse's Colin Dexter
About the Author
A former superintendent with Thames Valley Police, David Hodges is also a prolific writer and former essayist who has achieved several successes in the prestigious Queen's Police Gold Medal Essay Competition, including the first prize and the award of the gold medal. His first published crime thriller, Flashpoint, attracted critical media acclaim, prompting a second hard-hitting crime novel, Burnout. Hodges, who has two married daughters and four grandchildren, lives with his wife, Elizabeth, on the edge of the Somerset Levels. Slice is his first novel published by Robert Hale.