Other Sellers on Amazon
+ £1.99 delivery
+ FREE delivery
Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition (PS4)
|Price:||£14.55 FREE delivery.|
- A mature and gritty undercover cop drama, set in a high tension underworld where every action is a risk that could blow your cover
- Seamless explosive action
- fueled by a mix of deadly martial arts, intense gunfights and brutal takedowns
- Epic high-speed thrills: Burn up the streets as you ram other cars and drive recklessly while shooting your way through the narrow streets of Hong Kong
- Hong Kong is your playground: Enter illegal races, gamble on cock fights, or kick back with some karaoke
- Includes total of 24 pieces of downloadable content including the story extending episode ?Year of the Snake? and the horror-themed add-on ?Nightmare in North Point?
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Platform: PlayStation 4
Sleeping Dogs is an open-world action game set on the exotic island of Hong Kong with brutal martial arts combat, thrilling street races and a celebrated, gripping story. Entirely remade for the new generation of consoles and the very latest PCs The Definitive Edition includes all previously available content and a wealth of new technological upgrades. In this open world game, you play the role of Wei Shen, an undercover cop trying to take down the Triads from the inside out. You'll have to prove yourself worthy as you fight your way up the organization, taking part in brutal criminal activities without blowing your cover. Torn between your loyalty to the badge and a criminal code of honor, you will risk everything as the lines between truth, loyalty and justice become permanently blurred.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
unfortunately i found myself wanting to play it again after i switched up to PS4 and low and behold here it is.
i bought it and played it and its exactly the same exept with all DLC (which is good cause it cost a fortune to buy it all on PS3)
it came with a cool artbook and a nice paper case.
the game is a wonderful representation of a bustling hong kong gang scene, it plays out like an old kung fu movie full of betrayel and twists, action ranging from car chases to hand to hand death matches, good progression andit is very possible and not difficult to 100% it for all the completionists out there
Absolutely loved it!
The graphics are the biggest overhaul, more closely matching current gen standards.
In addition, there are plenty more missions, outfits, and several story DLC are always an added bonus for no extra cost.
If you're a fan of sandbox games, but want a break from GTA for something more simple and easy to pick up (but still having an interesting story), look no further.
It does seem to be a port rather than a re master, the graphics are good but has choppy frame rate.
4 stars because aside the performance the game is great fun, a lot of effort has gone behind this game, the combat is superb.
Nice to see a game in Hong Kong for a change, the city is huge.
Comes with all DLC just endless hours of fun