- Paperback: 80 pages
- Publisher: Paulist Press (1 Jan. 1995)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0809135795
- ISBN-13: 978-0809135790
- Product Dimensions: 18.5 x 0.5 x 22.9 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.6 out of 5 stars See all reviews (30 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 127,085 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Sleeping with Bread: Holding What Gives You Life Paperback – 1 Jan 1995
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Just got to do it now!
Just a wonderful book.
Super book very easy to read - great bite size chunks, very useful
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Easy and enjoyable read. Useful and informative book on The Examen.Published 12 months ago by Amazon Customer
A brilliant introduction to the Examen - a Christian spiritual practice that many can use with or without faith.Published 14 months ago by Sally F.
Beautiful illustrations, not yet read as a friend borrowed it immediately.Published 14 months ago by S. welch
This is a wonderful book for those who wish to approach discernment via the Ignatian Examen in a new and refreshing way.Published 17 months ago by Annemarie