on 20 July 2017
as described
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 2 February 2014
I ordered this mask at around midday on a Thursday, it dispatched a couple of hours later and was waiting for me when I got home from work on Friday even with standard delivery, excellent service, thank you.
I was a little worried when I took the eye mask out of the box at the thickness of the material and thought it would be too clunky to sleep in. After sleeping in it though, this worry was unfounded, it does a great job of blocking out light and kept my nose warm (my bedroom is freezing!).
I have refrained from giving it five stars however, due to the noise reduction claims it makes. To be fair, the mask did help keep my normal ear plugs in place while I slept but no additional reduction in noise was noticeable.
I would recommend this mask to people concerned about blocking out light, but for me, the noise reduction part was not obvious.
on 13 June 2014
Second purchase of this mask (first purchase 2014) - I am resubmitting my review with a lower star rating for this second mask purchased early in 2017 - I bought the mask again as the light blocking efficiency and comfort of this mask was good. However, this second mask has left blue dye over the pillows which isnt washing out - first mask did not exude any dye, obviously being manufactured now with cheaper satin, its a shame because its a comfortable fit.
on 30 June 2014
Great product, sleep has already improved by using the mask, lovely silky material, very comfy to wear. Would definitely recommend. Excellent company to buy from, responds quickly to queries in a lovely friendly manner. Would buy from this company again.
on 4 March 2014
I purchased the sleepaway eye mask to help me to get a better sleep after my nights shifts. It is excellent. It keeps out all of the light and reduces noise aswell, its perfect exactly what I was looking for!!
on 23 March 2014
I've only had this a few days, but it is the only mask I haven't taken off in my sleep and can comfortably keep it on all night. It is very cosy and deadens sounds. The large velcro fastening makes it easily adjustable and it doesn't slip or slide around. Looking forward to trying it out on a long haul flight!
on 6 April 2014
The soft fabric and padded product is comfortable to wear, blocks out light well and and muffles some sound so comes well recommended.
on 3 May 2014
This mask works very well to block the light but some is let in where the splits are for the nose; although I'm not sure how that can be fixed. In my experience every mask I've used has let some light in!

It's certainly not sound proof and to be honest it doesn't muffle much of the external noise but it is perfectly suited for keeping my, prone to escaping, ear plugs in! Although, if there were some way to block all the sound - something akin to ear defenders - I'm not sure that it would be conducive to a good nights sleep.

I have great difficulty sleeping and I have to get sleep whenever I can, at any hour and this mask has become essential to my ability to do so.

I would very much recommend this mask, it is certainly the best that I have used, by far. It's soft, comfortable and will definitely help you to sleep.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 29 August 2014
A bad fake version of the patented SleepMaster. I prefer the original...
on 24 January 2014
this is an excellent mask for those needing to block out sleep for a good night's sleep!

avoids the need for blackout curtains!