- Save 10% on selected children’s books, compliments of Amazon Family Promotion exclusive for Prime members .
Sleep: The Myth of 8 Hours, the Power of Naps... and the New Plan to Recharge Your Body and Mind Paperback – 27 Oct 2016
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
This is a tremendously exciting development and one I wholeheartedly support. Nick Littlehales provides leading professionals in the world of sport, including at Manchester United, with a better understanding of this natural physical and mental process - he enables players to maximise the quality and consistency of their sleep and in turn their overall performance (Sir Alex Ferguson)
Nick Littlehales is an innovative, world-class thinker. He designed the sleep solution for Team Sky's riders - who have now won the Tour de France four times - and British Cycling, who have used his principles of sleep optimisation at the last two Olympics to great effect (Philip Burt, lead physiotherapist, British Cycling)
Nick has revolutionised my recovery process through practical, tailored professional advice (Helen Wyman, European Cyclocross champion)
From the Back Cover
One third of our lives are spent trying to sleep...
After restless nights, most of us rely on caffeine and sugar to drag us through the day. Yet the hours we spend in bed can be the biggest single influence on our mood, motivation and decision-making skills.
Nick Littlehales is the leading sleep coach to the biggest names in the sporting world, including Team Sky cyclists, Premiership footballers and Olympic Gold medallists. In this groundbreaking book he lays bare his strategies for us all to use.
Discover how to map your personal sleep cycle, find the optimum room temperature and bedding, and most importantly how napping will change your life. Read SLEEP to learn from the best in sport, and kickstart a more confident, successful and happier you.See all Product description
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Internal Medicine > Neurology & Clinical Neurophysiology
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Cognition & Cognitive Psychology
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Specific Topics > Hypnosis
- Books > Sports, Hobbies & Games > Training & Coaching > Psychology