on 29 June 2016
Colours not as indicated in the picture. They'd obviously run out of dark grey and sent me 2 navy - 2 of any of the other colours would have been preferable.
Material is soft and comfortable, but very thin. The pairs I bought in Bulgaria a few years ago and for less, were much better.
This is the problem of buying certain types of item online, you don't know what you're getting until they arrive. If I had seen these in a shop I would have dismissed them. There must be better ones out there
on 15 July 2013
bought these for my husband he really likes them he says there a good fit and comfy espically during the summer months so all in all a good buy
on 25 December 2014
Good quality, you can kind a tell from looking at them too. Going to buy more pairs, not keen on the white pair though, reasonable price.
on 7 April 2015
Bought for sport socks . Work realy well.
on 22 May 2015
Perfect and your feet don't get not in them, they feel nice and co fe, and light on your feet, good if it's summer but not too hot all the time, very good buy, I will be getting more of them.
on 2 October 2015
These socks are OK. A little thinner than I had hoped but reasonable value for money. I don't think I will buy them again though, I'll look for something with a little more cushioning.
on 27 July 2015
Just received. Seem pretty good quality. Quite generous fit - although I'm only a size 8. How long they last, time will tell.
on 16 September 2015
Great value and nice soft quality material. Would not hesitate to recommend.
on 6 July 2015
Product is brilliant, bit disappointed with the delivery time
on 19 July 2015
Yes they are still great trainer socks