A Slaving Voyage to Africa and Jamaica: The Log of the Sandown, 1793-1794 Hardcover – 19 Apr 2002
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
BRUCE L. MOUSER, Emeritus Professor of History at the University of Wisconsin-La Crosse, has written extensively and edited several monographs on the slave trade and on commercial patterns near Sierra Leone related to slave commerce. Many of his publications have focused on the Iles de Los, Rio Nunez, and Rio Pongo, which were central to the Sandown's itinerary in 1793-94.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > History > Africa
- Books > History > Americas > Caribbean & West Indies > Jamaica
- Books > History > Americas > United States > African Americans
- Books > History > Europe > Great Britain
- Books > History > World History > Slavery
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Academic Sociology
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Multicultural Studies > Black Studies
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Sociology