- Paperback: 768 pages
- Publisher: Pearson; 7 edition (4 July 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0273776290
- ISBN-13: 978-0273776291
- Product Dimensions: 19.3 x 3 x 25.9 cm
- Average Customer Review: 3.7 out of 5 stars See all reviews (6 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 334,932 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Slack: Operations Management MyOMLab Pack Paperback – 4 Jul 2013
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
From the Back Cover
This package includes a physical copy of Operations Management, 7e as well as access to the eText and MyOMLab.
Operations management is important, exciting, challenging … and everywhere you
• Important, because it enables organisations to provide services and products
that we all need
• Exciting, because it is central to constant changes in customer preference,
networks of supply and demand, and developments in technology
• Challenging, because solutions must be must be financially sound, resource-
efficient, as well as environmentally and socially responsible
• And everywhere, because in our daily lives, whether at work or at home, we all
experience and manage processes and operations.
‘Operations Management’ focuses on the sustainable and socially responsible imperatives
of operations management, using over 120 cases and illustrations of real-life operations
around the world, including Apple, Médecins Sans Frontières, Amazon, Ecover,
Dyson, Disneyland Paris, Google, The North Face, and many more.
Join over 10 million students benefiting from Pearson MyLabs.
This package comes with MyOMLab, an online homework and tutorial system designed
to test and build your understanding. MyOMLab provides a personalised approach, with
instant feedback and numerous additional resources to support your learning.
A student access code card may have been included with this textbook at a reduced cost.
If you do not have an access code, you can buy access to MyOMLab and the eText – an
online version of the book - online at www.myomlab.com.