- Product Dimensions: 40 x 40 x 53 cm ; 9.07 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 9.5 Kg
- Item model number: Skywatcher Heritage-130P
- ASIN: B002828HJE
- Date first available at Amazon.co.uk: 1 Sept. 2011
- Average Customer Review: 54 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 12,694 in Electronics & Photo (See Top 100 in Electronics & Photo)
Skywatcher Heritage130P FlexTube Dobsonian Telescope Black
|Price:||£158.99 FREE delivery.|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Magnifications (with optics supplied): x26 and x65
- Red dot finder
- 30 % more light gathering than 114 mm
- Box contents: 80 mm (3.1 inch) f / 400 refractor telescope; eyepieces supplied (1.25 inch): 10 mm and 25 mm; direct SLR camera connection; 6 x 30 finder scope; 1.25 inch / 31.7 mm star diagonal; EQ1 equatorial mount
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Large aperture for little money - that's always been the guiding principle for the purchase of a Dobson telescope. With the Dobson Black Diamond Skywatcher, a classic has been reinvented. Thanks to a sliding rod, the device is very easy to transport. In addition, the flexible focal point can be moved via the sliding linkage.The optics Skywatcher N 130/650:This telescope is specially designed to celebrate the International Year of Astronomy (IYA 2009) as well as the anniversary of Galileo's first telescope. It's not just a high-precision optical instrument but also a beautiful collector's piece and ideal gift. The telescope tube is adorned with the names of many famous personalities who made a significant contribution towards promoting astronomy in the last 400 years, including Galileo Galilei himself.The core of the optical system is created by the same excellent parabolic primary mirror, which is also used in the larger Newton model. The telescope is an all-round device and offers a beautiful view of the moon, planets and the first deep sky objects. The patented grid tube system, it is very comfortable to carry and store. The position of the focal point can be flexibly adjusted. The uncomplicated handling of the Dobson mount is an excellent way to get started with astronomy as a hobby and it also has an ultra compact case. The complete telescope with mount comes fully assembled right out of the gift box.Most Dobson telescopes are only available from the 200mm class. This 130mm Dobson can be considered as an exception and is therefore an optimal travel companion
Customers also shopped for
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Being smallish and portable it can be set up on a table and in use in just a few minutes which means that I use mine more than my large Meade telescope. (Which takes about 1/2 an hour to set up and weighs a ton.)
You will need to learn how to find your way about the sky to use it - but that is no bad thing and tremendous fun.
Most recent customer reviews