- Platform: Xbox 360
- Media: Video Game
- Item Quantity: 1
Skylanders Swap Force - Starter Pack (Xbox 360)
|Price:||£12.74 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Toys come to life, toys with brains
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Platform: Xbox 360
Skylanders Swap Force is the third part of the Skylanders series, and the follow-up to the incredible Skylanders Giants and the BAFTA-winning Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure – Best Video Game.
Embark on an exciting new adventure with the Skylanders and the Swap Force. For generations, the Swap Force protected the volcano that replenishes Skylands' magic. That is until an epic battle caught them in an eruption that blasted them apart, sent them to Earth and gave them the ability to swap powers. Only you can mix and match their tops and bottoms, put them on the new Portal of Power and help save Skylands.
- The Skylanders Swap Force Starter Pack includes the game, Portal of Power, characters and more!
- The Swap Force Skylanders characters have the ability to mix and match their abilities and powers.
- Separate the figures and snap them together in new combinations. Collect all of the characters to experience a whopping 256 unique combinations in total!
- Battle Kaos once again in an epic battle to save Skylands.
- Skylanders Swap Force game
- Skylanders Swap Force Portal of Power
- Three Skylanders Swap Force characters
- Three Skylanders Swap Force trading cards
- Three sticker sheets with secret codes
- Character Collector poster
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
There are now absolutely loads of things to do in addition to the main story line such as many different puzzles and mini games. The puzzles are varied and enjoyable and the mini games, which take elements from other popular games, are very enjoyable. One minute you have a 2D platform level like Mario, the next you are sliding down a rainbow collecting coins like Sonic, the next you are blasting baddies with a very fast gun from something like a tank.
- Encourages problem solving with a large range of puzzles either as mini games or as part of the main story line
- Countless hidden areas to find and explore
- A large number of enjoyable mini games
- Enjoyable main story line
- Characters can be customised to suit the challenge
- Good graphics
- Improved my son's reading and arithmetic skills
- You can't cancel character conversations. This is annoying because they had this feature in Giants.
- You need to buy extra characters to do everything in the game.
In short, this is the very best game for younger children available. It can get expensive but in play per £ it beats anything else hands down.
You then level up that character through story missions, arena battles and challenges.
You can swap that character out at any time with another toy and do the same and each one saves the progress for that unique character onto a chip inside the toy!
The main difference this time, is that the new "swap force" characters are in two parts; a top and a bottom and the TOP and BOTTOM have separate abilities to learn and unlock. Level progression is saved to the TOP half though!!
And it works and it is a lot of fun to interchange different movement styles with different attack styles. There is a total of 250 combinations if you have all swap force characters. These swap force characters are also quite large and about the same size as GIANTS.
If you are an experienced Skylander player you will already have lots of character to use and to access all in game areas, but if you are new to all this you may find the massive number of toys excessive, but you don't need them all to complete the game.
- The visuals (while still not next gen) have had a massive improvement and you can tell.
- A very long storyline compared to a lot of other games released.
- The controls are still spot on, for the most part.
- The swap force technique works great.
- You can use the GIANTS in the game and it actively encourages it by having chests that only GIANT can open.
- Small improvements to the user interface and menu system.
- They individual story missions are a lot longer and varied.Read more ›
The big difference is the characters can be body swapped, legs and heads can be swapped so the skylander can perform different, i.e quick legs mean the character will move quicker, simple. Not all the characters that you buy are swappable, make sure you check before you buy the characters. they have swap on the box.
The bodies are connected by a magnet, very clever how the game knows what going on.
The game it self is pretty much the same as the last two installments, I liked the idea that the old Skylanders can be used on the game but they don't have the swap feature which will mean more characters being purchased, more figures sitting near the console and less money in my wallet.
My boy also has theDisney Infinity Starter Pack (Xbox 360) which I personally prefer as you can identify with the characters, although Skylanders missions are far more challenging.
There is nothing not to like about swap force, its additive, fun, challenging, just a shame its going to cost me more money.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great game but it is a little lagy and freezes a lot as well as you can get easily stuckPublished 3 months ago by dylan w.
Bought and received today and there is no actual game cd in the box, my son is very unhappyPublished 5 months ago by Amazon Customer